250mg of Test-E In 3ml Syringe

i need 250mg of test-E and i have a 3ml syringe. how much would i fill it up? stupid question to ask and i know theres a way to figure it out

1 Like

[quote]brent_167 wrote:
i need 250mg of test-E and i have a 3ml syringe. how much would i fill it up? stupid question to ask and i know theres a way to figure it out[/quote]

If your test is dosed 250mg/ml, wouldn’t that mean that you fill up…wait for it…1 ml?

haha thanks man ya thats what i thought. the bottle says test enanthate 250.

[quote]brent_167 wrote:
i need 250mg of test-E and i have a 3ml syringe. how much would i fill it up? stupid question to ask and i know theres a way to figure it out[/quote]

Yo homey, I hope you have more than 1 syringe.

wow, I feel like this guy is ripping off my thread

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
brent_167 wrote:
i need 250mg of test-E and i have a 3ml syringe. how much would i fill it up? stupid question to ask and i know theres a way to figure it out

Yo homey, I hope you have more than 1 syringe. [/quote]

LOL. I second this.

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
wow, I feel like this guy is ripping off my thread[/quote]

I feel like he’s ripping off my head.

[quote]brent_167 wrote:

You had said in a previous thread u started that you read all the newbie threads and were doing research. I hope you really did and that u just had a brain fart because this question is kina scaring me knowing that your injecting hormones into your body and you dont already know how to do this…

of course i have more than one syringe. one for the draw and then switch needle for injection. aspirate. i know the routine. it was a brain fart, just bein extra sure. thanks for the concern bro.

[quote]brent_167 wrote:
of course i have more than one syringe. one for the draw and then switch needle for injection. aspirate. i know the routine. it was a brain fart, just bein extra sure. thanks for the concern bro. [/quote]

Careful there “home-boy”…you draw, switch,clear bubbles, inject and then aspirate AT THE END!

Or you can just be a man…

Get ya some 60ml syringes and 18g 1.5 inch needles.

Stick that in the vial, empty that fucker, and inject straight into the calves… you’ll be good to go.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Or you can just be a man…

Get ya some 60ml syringes and 18g 1.5 inch needles.

Stick that in the vial, empty that fucker, and inject straight into the calves… you’ll be good to go.[/quote]

Real hardcore bros do their shots in the neck. That’s brorrific.

This whole post leads me to a funny story. I was over at a frieds house once and a guy stopped over that is quite a meathead.

He stopped over to grab a vial of test from a buddy of mine. My buddy just joking around said if you inject the whole thing right now I will give it to you for free.

So he went ahead and filled 3 syringes to the hilt and injected it all. I dont recall whether it was enathate or prop, however does it even really matter.

Needless to say that guy was sick as a dog for close to a week. Extreme sickness for a couple days.

Bottom line, dont be a dumb ass.

Wow, thats sadistic

World you crack me the fug up!

Lillguy, your friend is an asshole!
With friends like that…
Funny nevertheless…
Is that guy still alive?

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
wow, I feel like this guy is ripping off my thread[/quote]
Hahahahaha

In the neck?! No friggin’ way! I’m trying to work up the balls to eventually do it in my hip for my first cycle. Neck? Please don’t give me nightmares…

… The neck injection comment was a joke.

[quote]littlerunt wrote:
In the neck?! No friggin’ way! I’m trying to work up the balls to eventually do it in my hip for my first cycle. Neck? Please don’t give me nightmares…[/quote]

He’s just kidding… you actually want to inject it into your pecker to see great results.

Yes the guy is still alive and still as dumb as a post. I believe that guy brought it up by saying something like “If I do this all at once can I have it for free”

So I guess he let him as some sort of sadistic experiment. Definatley not the proper thing to do, but an interesting story none the less.