250 lb Woman vs 120 lb Woman

I guess they freeze them and then grind it down a layer at a time

But yeah, I think it’s poop

I’ve been reading up on it in Wiki too and It sounds like it’s only been done with one man and one woman. I don’t think the OP image is really that of “slices”. The whole thing seems kind of weird and pointless since we can get way better images from the high res MRIs available now.

I’ll take an end cut.

The black areas are just open spaces in the body. Ie: lungs, bladder, and in the intestines either sections with no fecal matter, or gas.

There’s no marrow in those bones…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Id hit it[/quote]

HAHAHA wtflol Rep+

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
That’s disgusting. Look how much poop the fat lady is carrying.[/quote]

I believe the black areas are gas. I could be wrong.[/quote]

Well, since they are “slices” of a cadaver and not xrays of a dead body, wouldn’t any trapped gas have dissipated?[/quote]

How the heck do they “slice” the whole body? A fucking giant ham slicer?[/quote]

Ninjas

[quote]on edge wrote:
I’ve been reading up on it in Wiki too and It sounds like it’s only been done with one man and one woman. I don’t think the OP image is really that of “slices”. The whole thing seems kind of weird and pointless since we can get way better images from the high res MRIs available now.[/quote]

oh no, more than one. They have various systems as well, cardiopulmonary, nervous etc all preserved. It’s really interesting to see.