25 Years Old from Scotland

recently competed in Mr Scotland and won my class, I did get a photoshoot done while after altho not in comp shape heres some for you ,so let me know what u think everyone

and another

and another

note I wasnt pumped up to a great extent in these pics due to having no weights etc in the studio so had to rely on a few push ups :frowning:

legs look fairly crap in this one due to lighting and me titling my back back so look more perspective,also not tensing enough , can say im not too much of a poser

wow…very solid physique. i can appreciate the work invested. how many years training? what do you weigh? natural?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
wow…very solid physique. i can appreciate the work invested. how many years training? what do you weigh? natural?[/quote]

nah buddy not natty, only been training about 3 n half years tbh, last year and a tad tad been hard at it though, I wish I clda got fotos of me when I was in comp shape as was more pleasing to the eyes :frowning: IM 5’8’’ and in off season the heaviest Ive been but was juicing more than I normally have done was just over 270lbs, wasnt the leanest though but mega stacked, dieted down to 205-206 lbs on stage. Hoping to see some greta gains in the next few months ,I ocmmence bulking in the next fornight so wil keep u posted with some new pics of the off season fatty haaha

oh ok…phew! if you told me you’d made that kind of progress in that amount of time being natural, i’d have to officially start hating you :slight_smile:

well i wish you the best. i just hope you know what you’re doing. i’d be scared to death about using gear. my health is #1 on my list. looking buff is a close 2nd.

cheers,

j

[quote]1morerep wrote:
oh ok…phew! if you told me you’d made that kind of progress in that amount of time being natural, i’d have to officially start hating you :slight_smile:

well i wish you the best. i just hope you know what you’re doing. i’d be scared to death about using gear. my health is #1 on my list. looking buff is a close 2nd.

cheers,

j[/quote]

I understand where ur coming from but I think a lot of the time the side effects from streoid use is blown out of proportion. Its the abuse of them which is more harm than good bud, whether if u use them wisely they make u more man ,literally lol, just do ur homework n ur rockin lol.
thanks for the comment etc bud appreciated :wink:

Nice work Benny. Very muscular.

NICE. Im agree with you on the “roid Rage” etc beening clown waaaay out of proportion… but i still dont think id ever do them…

Damn impressive, I want shoulders like that.

Congratulations

You have a physique better than 99.9999% of everyone.

Pretty serious muscles, man.

Its nice to open up one of these and not click on the 1 for a rating like i do on 99% of these.

Crazy shoulders. Good work.

Excellent physique.

[quote]Benny Boy wrote:
1morerep wrote:
wow…very solid physique. i can appreciate the work invested. how many years training? what do you weigh? natural?

nah buddy not natty, only been training about 3 n half years tbh, last year and a tad tad been hard at it though, I wish I clda got fotos of me when I was in comp shape as was more pleasing to the eyes :frowning: IM 5’8’’ and in off season the heaviest Ive been but was juicing more than I normally have done was just over 270lbs, wasnt the leanest though but mega stacked, dieted down to 205-206 lbs on stage.

Hoping to see some greta gains in the next few months ,I ocmmence bulking in the next fornight so wil keep u posted with some new pics of the off season fatty haaha
[/quote]

I admire YOUR honesty.

Looking huge, great job in such a small amount of time. Care to share any other stats on yourself, like your diet and lifting program?

Serious physique pal.

Keep making those gains