25 Years Old, Bloodwork. What to Do Next?

Im confused on what to do. My first test results i had done on my own because i was have heart palps and feeling really tired and drug down, i went and seen an endocrinologist and he said i was to young for any TRT and they prescribed me clomid. I’ve been waiting now for 2 weeks for my insurance to approve the prescription but after reading and researching im skeptical that this will even help solve my problem? any feedback or advice would be appreciated

The top results are my second test i had done earlier in the morning at the endo’s suggestion. They are reading high because the lab messed up and put them against female reference ranges

Doctors can get in a lot of trouble for giving a young man TRT without first trying other methods like Clomid first. The majority of men feel terrible on clomid, it blocks estrogen in the brain to allow LH to increase unhindered.

If clomid doesn’t work out for you, you must get on TRT as there are a lot of diseases associated with low testosterone. Your doctor is likely TRT ignorant as are the majority, beware of TRT protocol where injections are every 2 weeks. If doctor suggest it, run don’t walk out of the office.

I had heart palps 24/7 when I was diagnosed with low testosterone, the body and heart needs healthy testosterone levels. Men with low normal total testosterone have a higher majority rate and occurrence of heart attacks.

That scares the sht out of me. I’m stressing trying to figure out what to do and the right path to correct this as quickly and efficiently as possible as the problem has been going on for months now

The end game is TRT, but no doctor will allow you to jump straight to TRT without first trying clomid, this way they can justify to the medical board that they tried other methods.

A person rarely stays on clomid long term, you jump on clomid for 3 months and stop it and see if your levels stay elevated, if not it’s TRT.

I’ll tell you young men scoring in the 200 ranges don’t usually recover as it’s profoundly hypogonadal and when levels drop that low something is broken inside and not fixable. If you were in the 350-400 range, your chances would be better.

When it’s time for TRT it would be best to seek out a doctor that specializes in TRT, few doctors inside insurance networks specializes in sex hormones, you will likely have to go private or a telemedicine clinic as I had to.

If I were you, I would try hCG and see how well you do with that. See if the doctor will approve. I do agree that you’re looking at TRT eventually. A low T clinic would likely let you try hCG monotherapy.

What exactly would be broken on the inside? I did have a brain MRI last month as well.

MRI’s usually don’t show any problems in the majority of men which tells me doctors are looking in the wrong places for the cause of low testosterone in men worldwide.

Nobody knows, I believe it is all this fake processed food and chemicals. Western lifestyle seems to have all the disease and it’s getting worse by the day. Sperm count is dropping in western civilization only.

LONDON (Reuters) - Sperm counts in men from America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years, researchers said on Tuesday.

They also said the rate of decline is not slowing. Both findings – in a meta-analysis bringing together various studies – pointed to a potential decline in male health and fertility.

“This study is an urgent wake-up call for researchers and health authorities around the world to investigate the causes of the sharp ongoing drop in sperm count,” said Hagai Levine, who co-led the work at the Hebrew University-Hadassah Braun School of Public Health and Community Medicine in Jerusalem.

The analysis did not explore reasons for the decline, but researchers said falling sperm counts have previously been linked to various factors such as exposure to certain chemicals and pesticides, smoking, stress and obesity.

This suggests measures of sperm quality may reflect the impact of modern living on male health and act as a “canary in the coal mine” signaling broader health risks, they said.

Studies have reported declines in sperm count since the early 1990s, but many of those have been questioned because they did not account for potentially major confounding factors such as age, sexual activity and the types of men involved.

Working with a team of researchers in the United States, Brazil, Denmark, Israel and Spain, Levine screened and brought together the findings of 185 sperm count studies from 1973 to 2011 and then conducted a so-called meta-regression analysis.

The results, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, showed a 52.4 percent decline in sperm concentration and a 59.3 percent decline in total sperm count among North American, European, Australian and New Zealand men.

Everyone is affected, it just comes down to who is affected first, the rest will follow.

Insurance denied my clomid and I’ve felt really low energy today, anxiety is going crazy trying to find out why my levels are so low, tried so many tips and reducing screen time but it just doesn’t feel like its helping I’ve also had really bad low back pain come from out of no where that feels like dull ache and pressure