25 Years Old, 6’ 175lbs

I’ve been lifting since I was 12, wrestled in high school and college, and am currently training using Ellington Darden’s 30-10-30 method. I’ve always seemed to respond better to lower volume and higher intensity. I like training full body 3 times a week. I skipped leg training so consistently for many years and it shows, as they definitely lag behind my upper body. These pictures were taken without a pump right after waking.

2 Likes

Looking good there Sir

1 Like

Looking good, you’ve built a good base from which you can build upon. If you like full body high intensity, build up your full ROM squat. Your legs will thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. I’ll continue to work on that and make that a focus!

Which alpha lifter did it better? Sticky Ricky Del? Or good ol’ Dangerous Dave?

Hi Dave,

That is an impressive physique!

Me, did like you, during my early years of training - that is, not prioritizing legs (for some reason). Made up for my mistake later, and now have legs more in balance with my upper body.

I highly recommend Dr Dardens quad killer specialization routine, discussed in another thread and also to be found as a T-nation article. I think you might like it! Give it a go once weekly for a month, and see what happens with your legs.

Keep up the good work and do continue posting your uplifting comments in the forum!

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! I certainly will start incorporating that workout weekly, it looks a great and brutal routine. Hopefully soon my legs will be properly balanced with my upper body haha! I look forward to sharing my Extreme HIT 30-10-30 log in a few weeks if you’re interested in checking that out

1 Like