25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

Hay big guy! When are you going to start cutting? I know you like walking around carrying all that bad-ass mass but come on. Let’s see what’s under all that, rip up, pop some veins, let’s see those striations under that winter coat! You’re killing me! :slight_smile:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
Hay big guy! When are you going to start cutting? I know you like walking around carrying all that bad-ass mass but come on. Let’s see what’s under all that, rip up, pop some veins, let’s see those striations under that winter coat! You’re killing me! :-)[/quote]

I have started. My goal is to slowly cut carbs down to december to lean out to roughly 9-11% and then do a full contest prep. The reality is I need to slowly drop some before going all out contest prep, so I don’t have to crash so much. Currently also looking at getting a coach.

No offense but i don’t see you down below 12% BF by december without very aggressive dieting.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
No offense but i don’t see you down below 12% BF by december without very aggressive dieting.[/quote]

Agree to disagree. Although terms aggressive can be relative. 10-12% should be doable by the end of december. That is 5 months.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Hay big guy! When are you going to start cutting? I know you like walking around carrying all that bad-ass mass but come on. Let’s see what’s under all that, rip up, pop some veins, let’s see those striations under that winter coat! You’re killing me! :-)[/quote]

I have started. My goal is to slowly cut carbs down to december to lean out to roughly 9-11% and then do a full contest prep. The reality is I need to slowly drop some before going all out contest prep, so I don’t have to crash so much. Currently also looking at getting a coach. [/quote]

Dieting sucks, I hated it. As for a coach, I assume you are talking about one to help with your posing? Some guys (and gals) seem to “POP” on stage. It doesn’t matter how good you look in the gym if you can’t display it properly. How many times do you look at different pics taken minutes apart and one just screams " Damn I look good in that one"?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I have started. My goal is to slowly cut carbs down to december to lean out to roughly 9-11% and then do a full contest prep. The reality is I need to slowly drop some before going all out contest prep, so I don’t have to crash so much. Currently also looking at getting a coach. [/quote]

Dieting sucks, I hated it. As for a coach, I assume you are talking about one to help with your posing? Some guys (and gals) seem to “POP” on stage. It doesn’t matter how good you look in the gym if you can’t display it properly. How many times do you look at different pics taken minutes apart and one just screams " Damn I look good in that one"?
[/quote]

Very true many dont realize how hard posing is and how much it takes out of you when done right. Posing for sure and someone to do my contest prep and dial in once I start.

Been hitting the back hard.

Being your a huge size individual, how do you go about a prep to cut. I’m highly interested in following your plan.

[quote]viper0213 wrote:
Being your a huge size individual, how do you go about a prep to cut. I’m highly interested in following your plan.[/quote]

Well right now I am bringing my bodyfat down slowly to a more manageable level with a pretty strict diet through December. Then I plan on starting full out contest prep.

Nothing magical really. Just lots of veggies, baked/ grilled meats, and good solid complex carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. You can take a look at my log for how I am currently eating, but when I start full out contest prep I will post more about it.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/baubers_training_log?id=5653540&pageNo=0

Here is my log for quick reference. Can browse it and find some of my daily meals.

Very impressive size. I’m excited to see you lean.

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Very impressive size. I’m excited to see you lean. [/quote]

Thank you good sir. I am too. Been a long hard road to this point, but things are starting to look up.

I do it.

Just another noob update. Shaved the head finally. Was getting too long.

Alright big guy, I know you aint looking forward to this but lets get the posing trunks on and hit some mandatories.

Alright big guy, I know you aint looking forward to this but lets get the posing trunks on and hit some mandatories. [/quote]

Have that planned in the not to distant future. My weight is coming down slowly but steadily. Want to keep it that way through the end of December. Then get with a coach, which I am still deciding on to take me through a show.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Alright big guy, I know you aint looking forward to this but lets get the posing trunks on and hit some mandatories. [/quote]

Have that planned in the not to distant future. My weight is coming down slowly but steadily. Want to keep it that way through the end of December. Then get with a coach, which I am still deciding on to take me through a show.[/quote]

I know you want to post the final product but for your own purposes to show your progression, take some pics. Then after your competition you can post a “Bloated to Buffed” picture sequence.

Did I just call you bloated? Uh, more like puffy. Not puffy, more like stocky, kinda solid… Ow shit! No dear, that dress looks good on you. lol

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Have that planned in the not to distant future. My weight is coming down slowly but steadily. Want to keep it that way through the end of December. Then get with a coach, which I am still deciding on to take me through a show.[/quote]

I know you want to post the final product but for your own purposes to show your progression, take some pics. Then after your competition you can post a “Bloated to Buffed” picture sequence.

Did I just call you bloated? Uh, more like puffy. Not puffy, more like stocky, kinda solid… Ow shit! No dear, that dress looks good on you. lol
[/quote]

Good idea I will have to dust the camera off and get some pics snapped.

Lmao, are you saying you’d like to have pictures of me in a dress too? This thread escalated quickly!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

Lmao, are you saying you’d like to have pictures of me in a dress too? This thread escalated quickly![/quote]

Noooo, just felt like I needed to backtrack like when the wife asks “How does this dress look on me” One of these days I gonna say just fine, but it would look better if it were off, now lets get to it!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

Lmao, are you saying you’d like to have pictures of me in a dress too? This thread escalated quickly![/quote]

We definitely need pics of you in a dress…to you know, like assess your weak points or whatever.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

We definitely need pics of you in a dress…to you know, like assess your weak points or whatever.
[/quote]

You guys haha. I needed a good laugh today.