25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

[quote]ActivitiesGuy wrote:

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:
its obvious your big boned thro as you dont even look 300lbs.
[/quote]

Yeah really. Bauber, DYEL?[/quote]

Just watch TV bro and A LOT Of dbz while chowing down on twinkies and chocolate milk. Those milk jugs are heavy.

[quote]kleinhound wrote:

[quote]ActivitiesGuy wrote:

its obvious your big boned thro as you dont even look 300lbs.
[/quote]

Yeah really. Bauber, DYEL?[/quote]

No i belived he only did push ups, sit ups etc to get that pic, its pure genetics ha ha ha but serously he has great pure meso genetics, he looks a lot lighter then 300lbs.[/quote]

rumour has it his traps and lats alone weight 185
[/quote]

For once rumors are true, but the actual poundage is 187.69 lbs.

My balls also weigh more than most men.

Update: Still training hard and debating doing a show at the end of this year.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Update: Still training hard and debating doing a show at the end of this year.[/quote]

That would be awesome.

Well it’s official. Hired my coach and will be doing a local NPC show October 17th.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Well it’s official. Hired my coach and will be doing a local NPC show October 17th.[/quote]

That’s great! You’ll do well.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Well it’s official. Hired my coach and will be doing a local NPC show October 17th.[/quote]

That’s great! You’ll do well.[/quote]

Thanks bro, let us hope!

The road has been long. Getting back to form. 17 weeks until I step on stage again.

any chance you’ll start a contest prep thread? or are you going to keep things here?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
any chance you’ll start a contest prep thread? or are you going to keep things here?[/quote]

I will probably start one at 10 weeks out.

You’re a genetic freak. You’re built like a comic book character, that’s awesome! Monetize that shit!

https://www.wwetoughenough.com/apply

[quote]samdiesel wrote:
You’re a genetic freak. You’re built like a comic book character, that’s awesome! Monetize that shit!

https://www.wwetoughenough.com/apply
[/quote]

Haha maybe when I get a bit leaner I will give that some thought. And thank you for the kind words.

About to drop under 290 lbs. Weight loss is slow, but steady as is the game plan.

Mexico Honeymoon! Now back to the grind.

Vacataions are fun. But… Honeymoon?

Congrats, Bauber!

[quote]2busy wrote:
Vacataions are fun. But… Honeymoon?

Congrats, Bauber![/quote]

Honeymoon was fantastic!

And thank you sir.

I swear I go on vacation and don’t lift anything heavier than a towel for a week and my arms grow, SMH.

Great Physique IMO… Upper chest and traps seem to be lacking a bit maybe delts a bit also … Of course bf% but Great look overall … Keep it up

[quote]BrianDigitalz wrote:
Great Physique IMO… Upper chest and traps seem to be lacking a bit maybe delts a bit also … Of course bf% but Great look overall … Keep it up [/quote]

Thank you for the kind words sir! I have been working on the upper chest pretty hard and my traps have always come fairly easily I had thought haha!

Always appreciate the constructive criticism though! Thanks again.

I have been killing the hamstrings trying to bring them up!