25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

spidey22 reminds me of mclovin from superbad.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Looking good bro.

And Iā€™m right there with you on the sweet tea. I could knock out a gallon easy most days. My preferred source of PWO carbs. [/quote]

Thanks Spidey. All the womens give you more attention too when you get the hawt abs showing.

Man I know I swear it is like crack cocaine in a tasty liquid form.[/quote]

Two of the things I miss most about the south: sweet tea and hushpuppies.

Abs: check. Now now bout them thighs?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
spidey22 reminds me of mclovin from superbad. [/quote]

I use to look a ton like him in early HS. Like I was 6ā€™2", 135 lbs, same glasses and haircut as him lol

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
I think Bauber when you get to your Ideal weight, you should just start dosing dryer compounds while your on. Like Primo/Mast/Tren/Test/Var(thats questionable price/legitimacy) but Youā€™ll still gain and just look thuper sexy.[/quote]

That is my plan actually haha. I am just cruising TRT right now and dropping some weight. Just weighed in under 300 today. Started my cardio back in the AM. By march I want to be down to 265ish.[/quote]

Major changes in diet Iā€™m guessing? What do you do differently, besides just sticking with TRT? [/quote]

Not really major. Combining cardio 5X a week up from zero and limiting my sweat tea intake to 1 glass a day are the major changes(I can drink a gallon easy a day of this shit lol). I also cut back on some of my starchy carbs and keep any eating out to 1 day on the weekends. Just running TRT at the moment because I am in a cruise phase. Right after Christmas I will blast again.[/quote]

What is your TRT dosage? And I bet your dropping weight fucking fast just coming off a Blast and now cruising/Cardio.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
I think Bauber when you get to your Ideal weight, you should just start dosing dryer compounds while your on. Like Primo/Mast/Tren/Test/Var(thats questionable price/legitimacy) but Youā€™ll still gain and just look thuper sexy.[/quote]

That is my plan actually haha. I am just cruising TRT right now and dropping some weight. Just weighed in under 300 today. Started my cardio back in the AM. By march I want to be down to 265ish.[/quote]

Major changes in diet Iā€™m guessing? What do you do differently, besides just sticking with TRT? [/quote]

Not really major. Combining cardio 5X a week up from zero and limiting my sweat tea intake to 1 glass a day are the major changes(I can drink a gallon easy a day of this shit lol). I also cut back on some of my starchy carbs and keep any eating out to 1 day on the weekends. Just running TRT at the moment because I am in a cruise phase. Right after Christmas I will blast again.[/quote]

What is your TRT dosage? And I bet your dropping weight fucking fast just coming off a Blast and now cruising/Cardio.
[/quote]

I just run 1 shot a week of cyp 250 when TRT/ cruising. Yeah my weight drops quick once my levels stabilize down to more normal. A lot of it is water weight which in turn makes you drop fat too.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Looking good bro.

And Iā€™m right there with you on the sweet tea. I could knock out a gallon easy most days. My preferred source of PWO carbs. [/quote]

Thanks Spidey. All the womens give you more attention too when you get the hawt abs showing.

Man I know I swear it is like crack cocaine in a tasty liquid form.[/quote]

Two of the things I miss most about the south: sweet tea and hushpuppies.

Abs: check. Now now bout them thighs?[/quote]

Lol I will get some thigh pics up just for you.

But for now I am having a blast. My bros are out of school and hitting the gym with me.

Great pics, keep them coming.

Bj

[quote]BJ Mash wrote:

Bj[/quote]

Thanks bro.

Me and the sibling after a leg day smash haha.

So 4 years on gearā€¦ok. Good size but how about leaning out and staying lean? How is your cholesterol? Just wonderingā€¦
Must be nice to have a Doc for a mom. Good luck with your future.

[quote]nyboricua9 wrote:
So 4 years on gearā€¦ok. Good size but how about leaning out and staying lean? How is your cholesterol? Just wonderingā€¦
Must be nice to have a Doc for a mom. Good luck with your future.[/quote]

4 years off and on. And like as has been stated gear is not magic and 4 years is not very long. My cholesterol is always better than the recommended norms. I get full bloodwork about 4-5 times a year.

Working on staying leaner year round, but as I am not planning on competing any time soon with school and career stuff dominating my time. I am happy where I am at.

It is very nice and thank you.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

4 years off and on. And like as has been stated gear is not magic and 4 years is not very long. My cholesterol is always better than the recommended norms. I get full bloodwork about 4-5 times a year.

Working on staying leaner year round, but as I am not planning on competing any time soon with school and career stuff dominating my time. I am happy where I am at.

It is very nice and thank you.[/quote]

Good deal. Im glad you taken care of yourself. I know gear aint magic. Smart training and diet must be in check for them to work well. Thanks for replying.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]BJ Mash wrote:

Bj[/quote]

Thanks bro.

Me and the sibling after a leg day smash haha.[/quote]

yehheah!!! lookin good! THIGH SMASH!!!

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]BJ Mash wrote:

Bj[/quote]

Thanks bro.

Me and the sibling after a leg day smash haha.[/quote]

yehheah!!! lookin good! THIGH SMASH!!![/quote]

Haha thanks beth, I have been keeping up with your log as well. Solid work keep it up!

Trying to keep the legs decent size. I strained my patella in the right knee minorly, so I have been babying it.

Thought you were leaning up?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Thought you were leaning up?[/quote]

That was the plan, but with school, a kid, an internship, and my business on the side, I couldnā€™t juggle it all. I am currently at the top of my class in law school and would like to stay there. Not an excuse just a reality, my brain functions like shit when I diet hard. Doesnā€™t coincide well with thinking quickly on your feet.

I need to hire a coach, but if I am going to spend the money I also want to have the time to dump into it. Other things are just more pressing at the moment like building my career. When I graduate in a year things will calm down and I will have more time and energy to focus elsewhere.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Thought you were leaning up?[/quote]

That was the plan, but with school, a kid, an internship, and my business on the side, I couldnā€™t juggle it all. I am currently at the top of my class in law school and would like to stay there. Not an excuse just a reality, my brain functions like shit when I diet hard. Doesnā€™t coincide well with thinking quickly on your feet.

I need to hire a coach, but if I am going to spend the money I also want to have the time to dump into it. Other things are just more pressing at the moment like building my career. When I graduate in a year things will calm down and I will have more time and energy to focus elsewhere.[/quote]

Shit, glad youā€™re still finding time to lift. Literally every single law student but one that Iā€™ve known spent all their non school/study related time drinking and doing coke. Props bud. Donā€™t think you need to hire a coach necessarily just to lean out, but your call. Good luck with school.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I stood right next to him and got pictures and I was a couple inches taller. Heā€™s listed as 5ā€™11 but that is BS or Iā€™ve grown 2 inches. And heā€™s been known to be 330-340 offseason by his own admission. Iā€™ll take a video of me being measured and weighed just for you Ronald. [/quote]
Agreed, From what I have seen Ronnie was in 335lbs range offseason, and about 285 lbs contest, I dont think ronnie is anything over 5ā€™9 1/2 today, which makes sense considering you are about 5ā€™11 3/4 and 20-25 lbs lighter with equally body fat.

To be on ronnies Level Bauber should be like 385 lbs with the same bodyfat he has nowā€¦ Then leans down to 350-355 and have roughly the same bodyfat as ronnie offseason, which would be similar to ronnies, considering he stands about 2 inches taller.

[quote]MWP wrote:

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
ronnie coleman is 5ā€™8 340 ? lol ok then whatever you say broā€¦[/quote]

Heā€™s not that tall. 5ā€™10" is pushing it. I bet about 5ā€™9". [/quote]
Ronnie is 5ā€™9 1/2 and jay cutler is 5ā€™7 1/2. Phil heath is no more than 5ā€™8-5ā€™8 1/2. I have standed next to all of them quite a few times.