25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Alright big guy, I know you aint looking forward to this but lets get the posing trunks on and hit some mandatories. [/quote]

Have that planned in the not to distant future. My weight is coming down slowly but steadily. Want to keep it that way through the end of December. Then get with a coach, which I am still deciding on to take me through a show.[/quote]

I know you want to post the final product but for your own purposes to show your progression, take some pics. Then after your competition you can post a “Bloated to Buffed” picture sequence.

Did I just call you bloated? Uh, more like puffy. Not puffy, more like stocky, kinda solid
 Ow shit! No dear, that dress looks good on you. lol
[/quote]

Good idea I will have to dust the camera off and get some pics snapped.

Lmao, are you saying you’d like to have pictures of me in a dress too? This thread escalated quickly![/quote]

We definitely need pics of you in a dress
to you know, like assess your weak points or whatever.
[/quote]

I second this. And a video of you shopping for the dress

I hope to get thick and heavy as this when i grow up =)

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I hope to get thick and heavy as this when i grow up =)

[/quote]

Just train hard, eat big, and stay consistent brother. You will get there.

Wow, impressive!
I usually don’t dare to post here as I am only a mere 190, but you have to give respect where respect is due! Man you gotta get stares when you walk around mere mortals.
Holy sh**.
If you could travel back in time and be 19 again. What changes would you make concerning mindset, nutrition and training?
Thanks in advance

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Alright big guy, I know you aint looking forward to this but lets get the posing trunks on and hit some mandatories. [/quote]

Have that planned in the not to distant future. My weight is coming down slowly but steadily. Want to keep it that way through the end of December. Then get with a coach, which I am still deciding on to take me through a show.[/quote]

I know you want to post the final product but for your own purposes to show your progression, take some pics. Then after your competition you can post a “Bloated to Buffed” picture sequence.

Did I just call you bloated? Uh, more like puffy. Not puffy, more like stocky, kinda solid
[/quote]

Lmao, are you saying you’d like to have pictures of me in a dress too? This thread escalated quickly![/quote]

[/quote]

I’m glad I checked back on this thread. Please Bauber don’t let us down
you can say its for halloween
whatever
with nipples like that i think a satin number would be just right

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:
Wow, impressive!
I usually don’t dare to post here as I am only a mere 190, but you have to give respect where respect is due! Man you gotta get stares when you walk around mere mortals.
Holy sh**.
If you could travel back in time and be 19 again. What changes would you make concerning mindset, nutrition and training?
Thanks in advance[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words.

If I could go back to 19, I would put more of an emphasis on diet and keeping it more strict in relation to your goals.

I would also not train as long and get things done and get out to go eat and rest. You only grow when resting and eating.

I would also have gotten more serious earlier as time is of the essence in the sport of bodybuilding. You only have a small time frame to be at your peak.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m glad I checked back on this thread. Please Bauber don’t let us down
you can say its for halloween
whatever
with nipples like that i think a satin number would be just right
[/quote]

I will be sure to get them nice and cold.

Been hitting calves hard. Gotten some good progress for me.

x2

Def. a solid 8 due to sheer size and thickness. I would say 8.5
 but I rounded down.

Looking powerful.

[quote]Brett620 wrote:
 but I rounded down.

Looking powerful.[/quote]

Thank you good sir.

Have been talking back and forth with Stu. We are going to get things rolling the middle of this month.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:
 but I rounded down.

Thank you good sir.

Have been talking back and forth with Stu. We are going to get things rolling the middle of this month.[/quote]

Fantastic. Is he just helping with diet and cardio?

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:
 but I rounded down.

Thank you good sir.

Have been talking back and forth with Stu. We are going to get things rolling the middle of this month.[/quote]

Fantastic. Is he just helping with diet and cardio?[/quote]

Was planning on letting him take the reigns on just about everything lol.

So when are you posting pics in those posing trunks? That’s a big step huh? The good part about putting up mandatory posing pics is that you get to see them first, sift through them and select the ones you want to post. That’s not an option on stage. If nothing else, take some for yourself to chart your progress. It will be a good reference when you do it again.

So when are you posting pics in those posing trunks? That’s a big step huh? The good part about putting up mandatory posing pics is that you get to see them first, sift through them and select the ones you want to post. That’s not an option on stage. If nothing else, take some for yourself to chart your progress. It will be a good reference when you do it again. [/quote]

Don’t think I will be stepping on stage anytime soon. Have too much in life going on at the moment. Taking a break from competing maybe indefinitely. Just going to get small now.

What’s up with doublelung’s post? Not quite sure how to take them.

Calves look big my man.

[quote]gregron wrote:
What’s up with doublelung’s post? Not quite sure how to take them.

Calves look big my man.[/quote]

Doublelung has always been encouraging to me. I think he was just giving some advice.

And thank you good sir. Calves have always come pretty easy, but I have been pounding them pretty hard.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

So when are you posting pics in those posing trunks? That’s a big step huh? The good part about putting up mandatory posing pics is that you get to see them first, sift through them and select the ones you want to post. That’s not an option on stage. If nothing else, take some for yourself to chart your progress. It will be a good reference when you do it again. [/quote]

Don’t think I will be stepping on stage anytime soon. Have too much in life going on at the moment. Taking a break from competing maybe indefinitely. Just going to get small now.[/quote]

Get small? talk to me! Whats up?

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Don’t think I will be stepping on stage anytime soon. Have too much in life going on at the moment. Taking a break from competing maybe indefinitely. Just going to get small now.[/quote]

Get small? talk to me! Whats up?[/quote]

Being my size and having to wear suits every day just is not fun. I don’t want to be small, but maybe just a little smaller and leaner and more comfortable in clothes that are not sweat pants and shorts lol.

Plus I don’t think I have it in me to run the amount of drugs I need to go pro or have a shot at it.

You would look awesome if you trimmed up to 230-240 or so. You’d probably feel a lot more comfortable too.

Also, LOL@ 240 being a trimmed up weight. You’re friggin huge haha.