25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

Just wanting to get some advice on widening my back and any other areas I can get advice on to improve/ training secrets willing to be given for any critiques. Attached a pic of the wheels so I don’t get flammed there =P. And yes my floor is a mess.

Front

Back

Hey, Bauber. I went ahead and gave you a seven. I was very tempted to give you an eight, but felt like you could be just a bit leaner for that. I wouldn’t even attempt to give you advice on how to widen your back, as you are as big as a house and much more developed than I am. Just wanted to pop in and compliment you on the hard work. It obviously paid off.

315?!?
No offense big man, but you don’t look THAT heavy.
You must be dense as hell!
What’re you’re goals and plans for the future?
Lifting stats?
Thanks for sharing!

Just stepped on the scale in the bathroom in boxers and was 309. I fluctuate between 300ish up to 315 depending on what I have eaten for the day. I blame it on dense large bone structure =D.

As far as goals go I plan on competing again later this year. Plan on starting full fledged diet mode come June 1st. I lost my fiance suddenly last year May 30th and finally getting my head somewhat back on track and training too. In the next couple of years I would like to give JR nationals a shot, if I can qualify.

As far as stats goes I am currently running 5 sets usually for most lifts with a 20 - 20 - 15 - 15 - 10 rep scheme scaling up in weight. My strength is fairly good and I like to keep the reps higher or my joints start giving me hell. Ill just post my last weeks last set of 10 for deadlifts, squat, and bench.
Deadlift 585 - 9 reps (Failed on 10)
Bench 405 - 10 reps
Squat 465 - 10 reps

Maybe this helps to give a general idea of my density or thickness

1 Like

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Just stepped on the scale in the bathroom in boxers and was 309. I fluctuate between 300ish up to 315 depending on what I have eaten for the day. I blame it on dense large bone structure =D.

As far as goals go I plan on competing again later this year. Plan on starting full fledged diet mode come June 1st. I lost my fiance suddenly last year May 30th and finally getting my head somewhat back on track and training too. In the next couple of years I would like to give JR nationals a shot, if I can qualify.

As far as stats goes I am currently running 5 sets usually for most lifts with a 20 - 20 - 15 - 15 - 10 rep scheme scaling up in weight. My strength is fairly good and I like to keep the reps higher or my joints start giving me hell. Ill just post my last weeks last set of 10 for deadlifts, squat, and bench.
Deadlift 585 - 9 reps (Failed on 10)
Bench 405 - 10 reps
Squat 465 - 10 reps[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear about your fiancé. My condolences.
You’re a beast man!
Are you going to do a contest prep log in the BB forum?

I have not even thought about that, but now that you mentions it. I think it would be a good idea. Contest prep I could use some help for sure. Always looking to get bigger and better!

And thank you on the condolences and kind words.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but you look awesome and have some impressive numbers!

Wow you are huge! Sorry to hear about your fiance dude that sucks.

But… are you using the squat rack for upright rows???

My deepest condolences for the loss of your fiance. Glad you are doing better now. That must have been hell.

You look awesome and are strong as an ox. Would love to hear more about your training and nutrion:) How much food does it take to maintain a frame like that?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

But… are you using the squat rack for upright rows???[/quote]

LOL, I thought you were referring to his last picture :L

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

LOL, I thought you were referring to his last picture :L[/quote]

lol, nah the vid. A;though it hasnt hampered his progress, beast mode is definitely on.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Cardinal gym sin I know! I was in there late in the night with no one around and was supersetting upright rows with shrugs at the end of my shoulder workout. If anyone is ever around I leave the squat rack open for real lifting =P.

[quote]whatever2k wrote:
My deepest condolences for the loss of your fiance. Glad you are doing better now. That must have been hell.

You look awesome and are strong as an ox. Would love to hear more about your training and nutrion:) How much food does it take to maintain a frame like that?[/quote]

I pretty much adhere to a 5 day split, but I do break up hams and quads to different days. I have really started focusing on weight control and maintaining strict focus on every rep. Size comes relatively easy for me. I am really working on more quality and dense muscle.

As far as nutrition - this is a normal day for me

Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs and 16 egg whites + 2 cups of oatmeal
Meal 2 - Greek yogurt and peanut butter on 2 slices ezekiel bread
Meal 3 - 16 ounces of ground beef or turkey 2 large sweet potatoes
meal 4 - 14-18 ounces of chicken breast grilled or baked with 2 cups of brown rice and broccoli (as much as I want on the broccoli!)
meal 5 - A large steak usually sirloin or new york strip and green beans and some form of carb, brown rice, sweet potato, sometimes white potatoes

Then I always get at least to shakes in of 4 scoops of carnivore and 1.5 scoops of glycomaze in one before and one directly after I work out. Then another carnivore and casein protein shake before bed.

And many thanks for all the kind words once again.

1 Like

Do you have log on here Bauber?

I don’t currently, but I am planning on doing one starting next week, if people are interested in it.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]whatever2k wrote:

You look awesome and are strong as an ox. Would love to hear more about your training and nutrion:) How much food does it take to maintain a frame like that?[/quote]

I pretty much adhere to a 5 day split, but I do break up hams and quads to different days. I have really started focusing on weight control and maintaining strict focus on every rep. Size comes relatively easy for me. I am really working on more quality and dense muscle.

As far as nutrition - this is a normal day for me

Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs and 16 egg whites + 2 cups of oatmeal
Meal 2 - Greek yogurt and peanut butter on 2 slices ezekiel bread
Meal 3 - 16 ounces of ground beef or turkey 2 large sweet potatoes
meal 4 - 14-18 ounces of chicken breast grilled or baked with 2 cups of brown rice and broccoli (as much as I want on the broccoli!)
meal 5 - A large steak usually sirloin or new york strip and green beans and some form of carb, brown rice, sweet potato, sometimes white potatoes

Then I always get at least to shakes in of 4 scoops of carnivore and 1.5 scoops of glycomaze in one before and one directly after I work out. Then another carnivore and casein protein shake before bed.

And many thanks for all the kind words once again.[/quote]

You are a beast. If I ate that much food I would blow up like a balloon.

I have to eat pretty clean year round or I’ll blow up to. I’m a former fat kid. I tried dirty bulking once and went up to 335 and it wasn’t pretty.