Hey guys long time lurker on the site looking for some help. I have been worried about test since about the age of 19 reading Men's Health articles saying that no morning wood was a bad sign. Even at that age I wouldn't have it very often. More recently I have decided to pursue blood tests. I have had 3 in the last year all indicating low T, low LH.
Head injuries are a suspect and I have had my fair share of poorly treated concussions playing hockey and fighting MMA. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.
I am working with a doctor that is very open minded and is really letting me take the lead. At this point HCG monotherapy with Arimidex ready to go is my biggest interest. Looking to have kids in the next 5-10 years so I would like to stat away from Test as much as possible.
Any ideas or thoughts about HCG monotherapy or successful HPA restarts after head injury would be much appreciated.
-Decent beard lacking some cheek and handlebars. Solid chest hair, decent arm and leg.
- Fat carried only under belly button
- Morning wood once a month. Sex drive good enough to keep girlfriend happy. Muscle tone pathetic compared to strength. short 2d:4d digit ratio indicating lower levels of test in the womb.
- exposure to pesticides and herbicides due to job from 18-20 years old
-Results as of 8/5/2015
Test 266 280-1100
Estradiol 25.8 7.6-42.6
SHBG 30 10-80
Test Free 4.95 1.9-27
LH 1.8 1.7-8.6
D,25-OH total 31 >30'
T3, Free 2.9 1.8-4.6
T4 total 6.9 5.1-14.1
TSH 2.980 .27-4.2
Lipid and metab panels are fine
- have used IF and ketogenic diets in the past. Some subpar eating habits occurred after. Generally above 150 grams of protein a day, lower carb and high fat especially mono and sat.
- Played Jr A hockey than had an MMA career ended at 23. Strength train 3x now. Generally lower reps used alot of CT's ramping 5-4-3-2-1 and add in some bodyweight HFT.
- Generally no ache