25 y/o. Problems After Prohormone Use at 19. Low T? Low Hormone Levels?

Ok here is my story,

I am a 25 year old male almost 26, I was dumb when I was younger. I thought knew everything about lifting & pro hormones etc… I did my first cycle when I was 19 years old and the other 3 after (taking PCT’s after each) keep in mind i’ve done 2 cycles of Super drol. Yeah dumb, 1 cycle of tren & 1/2 a cycle of epistane.

I am now 25 years old I am losing weight, I have had no sex drive, I have big problems I am working on getting my blood work done, I have an appointment in a week. I am losing weight I have back issues herniated disks L4/L5-S1. I am not sure what is going on with my body my PCT’s included only Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) & Milk thistle (along with other OTC stuff. I do not want to run into issues as i’m sure it maybe to late. My testes have atrophied I’ve attempted to bring them back with HCG & they did come back… still no sex drive however, ran a month of clomid, still nothing
If anyone could chime in to tell me what they think I should start doing I would like you to. Please refrain from telling me i am an idiot, i already kno i am an idiot & if i could go back to the very first time i decided to take a cycle I wouldn’t of done it.

Most of what you find re PCT on body building sites is deeply flawed. Mostly doses to large and lack of AI.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys < get lingo here
  • things that damage your hormones
  • HPTA Restart <----
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Do I need to PCT for HCG if I took it completely off cycle ?