T Nation

25 Y/O, Low Testosterone

Hello,
I am having some issue with mood/energy levels/libido after taking steroids about 2 years ago. I feel like i did not recover fully, so looking for some advice.

-height: 184 cm
-waist : ąround 85 cm
-weight 90 kg
-describe body and facial hair - quite thick facial/chest/leg hair, a bit of hair on the back
-describe where you carry fat and how changed - mostly stomach
-health conditions, symptoms [history]: had begining of ginecomastia at the end of the cycle, had tamoxifen for 30 days in 10 mg doses
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever - no
-lab results with ranges:
Cholesterol total 137 mg/dl <190
Cholesterol HDL 47 mg/dl >=40
Cholesterol LDL 78 mg/dl
triglycerides 60 mg/dl =<150
ALT 21,5 U/l < 41
AST 24,6 U/l < 37
glucose 86 mg/dl 70 — 99
TSH 1,960 μIU/ml 0,270 — 4,200
Estradiol 98,75 pmol/l 28 — 156
prolactin 311,9 mU/l 98 — 456
Testosterone 14,62 nmol/l 9,90 — 27,80
Glutathione peroxidase(not sure about translation) 6,8 IU/ml < 34,0
Thyroglobulin antibodies(not sure about translation) < 10 IU/ml < 115

-describe diet - i would consider i eat clean, about maintenance level for my weight. i use iodized salt, supplement omega 3 and vitamins(with selen) and try to eat quite a bit of vegetables
-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training] - i usually train 3 or 4 times a week with average volume(mostly powerlifting stuff)
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? no
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed - i feel they are much more rare right now then before

Need to test LH/FSH to see whats going on there. Your T levels are in normal range. You also need to get your thyroid blood work. That may be a more likely culprit since your T levels are within normal range.