25, Struggling, Is It Low T?

-height
6’1
-waist
34"
-weight
202lbs

-describe body and facial hair

no upper body hair except under arms. facial hair on top lip and chin but not thick and cant grow anything close to a proper beard. very light and sparse hair on sides of face.

-describe where you carry fat and how changed

mostly in my ass and thighs

-health conditions, symptoms [history]

both testicles undescended corrected age 9, they were close but not all the way down. Both smaller than normal especially left one although a urologist about 8 years ago said they were a “good size.”

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]

4000 calories, high protein, high fat, high carbs! plenty of free range eggs and beef. not much crap.

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training]

4 days/week split with compounds and isolation

-testes ache, ever, with a fever?

dont think so

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed

used to have it all the time as a teen, noticed a decline 2 years ago, now i never ever get morning wood

-other symptoms

very tired, and yet can never fall asleep at night, wake early and often, restless mornings. So tired when i get up that i hate life. I’ve never been a good sleeper but it was never this bad. Lack of motivation this week for the first time in 2 years i couldnt be bothered to go to the gym all week, just felt so tired. Too tired to go out in the evening. Erections less hard but not that bad. I feel that i really struggle to gain size in the gym but others always blame my training or diet which i put 100% into and live like a bodybuilder but they dont believe me because my results arent that good. My muscles shrink fast if i reduce training or eating, and im nowhere near genetic potential. I didnt have ANY muscle at all before i started training. I feel its inevitable that i now have low T but kind of dont want to face it as reality and get tested. I felt pretty normal until recently and not really like a low T guy so it seems weird but i guess with my medical history it is impossible to have normal levels.

nothing?

You need labs. To answer the question in the title of your thread, absolutely. But it’s not enough to know that your testosterone levels are low. The most important thing is WHY your testosterone levels are low.

Read these:

You need to get the plethora of blood tests to get an accurate picture of what’s going on inside you.

To address some of the symptoms you described, low T will cause you to not have morning erections; it will cause the sparseness in facial hair, it will cause you to wake several times in the middle of the night, which makes you exhausted in the morning.

I always felt it was better to know what the problem is, despite the severity of it, than to be ignorant of the thing that is making you feel so awful.

If i have low test then im 99& sure its primary. I’ve obviously always had lower than average levels which is why i have a short ring finger, weak jaw and no body hair, and probably why i have the medical history that i do. But im concerned that i will get tested, realise its really low ( i know it will be) and then have to inject for the rest of my life. Im close to normal apart from getting shitty sleep and not being able to gain muscle very easily.

[quote]stinger70 wrote:
I’ve obviously always had lower than average levels which is why i have a short ring finger, [/quote]

WTF does your ring finger have to do with test levels?

You need to get the bloodwork that Kaynon has pointed you to and post your results here. Without it all that anyone here can do is speculate.

Ring finger length in comparison to index is directly related to your testosterone levels in the developmental stages.