T Nation

25 Days Out

This is my first time carb depleting water & sodium increasing diet. My diet consists of morning 1 scoop of casein di and tri digested, 2 scoops of whey di and tri digested and one cup of muscle egg. after workout 10 gr of dextrose and 2 scoops of whey di and tri digested. half AN HOUR LATER 9 OZ. of cooked tuna. three hours later 12 oz of chicken breast grilled, 3 hours later 2 scoops of whey di and tri digested and one cup of muscle egg , three hours later 13 oz of red meat 93% fat free and 1/4 cup quinoa. And before bed 1 scoop of casein di and tri digested 1 scoop whey di and tri digested and 1 cup of muscle egg.

My carbs are at 89 grams ( honey mustard, shake and dextrose and quinoa) and protein at 480 grams and fat about 25 grams. I read your article on the last week and shredding ( increasing water and sodium and then adding Plazma and the other products...)

Is there anything else that I can do / buy to get to 3% body fat and have that dry look? I am about 6% right now...Please help..I weigh 197 and I am 5"10" and 50 years old.

With that much protein you won’t be able to properly Carb deplete. Your body will convert extra aminos into glucose.

Go high fat, next to no carbs and less than 1g/lb protein.

S

Ok. Makes sense. Here is the stupid question…where do I get my fats from? should I take in fattier red meat? salmon instead of tuna? Any other suggestions? Thank you for taking the time out to respond.

meat, olive oil, mct oil…

All of your advise has helped. Thank you!

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
With that much protein you won’t be able to properly Carb deplete. Your body will convert extra aminos into glucose.

Go high fat, next to no carbs and less than 1g/lb protein.

S
[/quote]

Great info right there. You are one of the reasons I still like this site.