24 Yrs Old and My Test is Low

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Privatemdlabs. Female hormone panel.[/quote]

na, he didn’t say that

[quote]powerstrokin wrote:
I think I may pick up some phytoserms. I’ve heard nothing but good things on it. [/quote]

i wouldn’t do this, at least no until you get more bloodwork.

that shit is absurdly expensive, and has tons of shills on various forums pimping for it…

Your saying I should get the female hormone test? [/quote]

Yes the female panel.

Where it says gender select male.

That male test on that site is $172 I’ll just go back to the doctors and tell him I want to take another test. I actually have the test prescription or what ever you want to call it but he told me to wait 4 months but I’m not going to wait 4 months that’s ridiculous.

That male test on that site is $172 I’ll just go back to the doctors and tell him I want to take another test. I actually have the test prescription or what ever you want to call it but he told me to wait 4 months but I’m not going to wait 4 months that’s ridiculous. [/quote]

Really? Are you not listening to me? Can you not read?

GET THE FEMALE HORMONE PANEL. WHEN IT ASK YOU GENDER SELECT FUCKING MALE

it like 50 bucks

I’ve been hearing you the whole time and I know WTF im reading Hormone Testing for Men Testing | Private MD Labs

You either select female or male, The female is 62.99 and doesn’t even test free test and the male is 172.49. And I can’t use the website anyway because of where I live.

Again no your not understanding but forget I guess

I can’t get it anyways but I appreciate your help. Some reason it’s not allowed in my state.

I can’t get it anyways but I appreciate your help. Some reason it’s not allowed in my state.[/quote]

Anyone have any idea why this wouldn’t be available in some states? And why those states would be clustered in the north east? It’s Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland. That’s weird to me. Is there some kind of strange political agenda behind that, or is there a more legitimate reason?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

I can’t get it anyways but I appreciate your help. Some reason it’s not allowed in my state.[/quote]

Anyone have any idea why this wouldn’t be available in some states? And why those states would be clustered in the north east? It’s Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland. That’s weird to me. Is there some kind of strange political agenda behind that, or is there a more legitimate reason?[/quote]

Some states you need a Rx to take a dump. And they wonder why healthcare costs are so high…

And If I remember correctly I waited 2 weeks after last pin to start pct. [/quote]

Your problem is in your PCT, I can almost guarantee it.

You didnt wait long enough to start your PCT. You started only 2 WEEKS after your last pin. You need 4 weeks to let the ester clear out of your system.

Do you have any HCG left? Start taking 250eod for 2 weeks and then start nolva at a low dose (20mg) for 8 weeks. Get blood work done again to see where your estro is at, because you might need an AI to get your levels down before starting your serm.

Also, how long was this cycle? I’m going to assume it was only 12 weeks, but if it was longer than that it may be an issue.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

And If I remember correctly I waited 2 weeks after last pin to start pct. [/quote]

You didnt wait long enough to start your PCT. You started only 2 WEEKS after your last pin. You need 4 weeks to let the ester clear out of your system.

Do you have any HCG left? Start taking 250eod for 2 weeks and then start nolva at a low dose (20mg) for 8 weeks. Get blood work done again to see where your estro is at, because you might need an AI to get your levels down before starting your serm.
[/quote]

you understand the PCT should be started while there is still some test in the system, right? otherwise, if someone did what you said, they would go from high to low to normal, instead of just high to normal…

and 20 mg of nolva is not a “low dose,” that’s a normal dose.

I don’t know much regarding this topic except from what I’ve researched myself, and what has worked for friends. I know certain users use HCG but is it not more effective (normal/cookie cutter) to have a PCT comprised of Nolva and Chlomid. I can’t remember the exact dosages but I know the dose of Chlomid starts relatively high (guessing 100mg) and is tapered down. Similarily is the Nolva, but it isn’t as high (40mg) From what my “friends” have told me it depends on the specific ester you take, whether its Test P/E, that will dictate when you start your PCT. I will be watching this thread, as the OP is my age, and would like to lend my support. As well as wish him a speedy recovery

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[/quote]

you understand the PCT should be started while there is still some test in the system, right? otherwise, if someone did what you said, they would go from high to low to normal, instead of just high to normal…

[/quote]

here’s a more detailed explanation of this:

say you’re on 500 mg a week of test e. test e has a half life of 4.5 days, but we’ll use 5 for the sake of simplicity.

your last dose is 500 mg, 5 days later it’s 250, 10 days later its 125, 15 days later it’s 62, 20 days later it’s 36, etc… obviously the previous doses would add in to the total as well.

however, we don’t wait for the entire ester to clear to start PCT. we wait until most of the ester is cleared to the point of being close to what you’d normally have for test levels. men produce between 20-70 mg a week, so we’d want to start PCT when the ester is at the high end of the spectrum. this way the exogenous test is going down as our own production is going up.

maybe part of the issue with PCT confusion is that people think it’s a distinctly different part of the cycle, whereas it’s more of a transitional period, than anything else…

I’m out of hcg. I do have some ai left. My test has never even really been average, before I ever did a cycle my test serm levels at age 21-22 was like 700. Idk if this has anything to do with testosterone but ever since I could remember I could never grow body or facial hair and still can’t. I’m definitely not doing any more cycles until I get everything solved. my primary doctor said if my test is still low when I get tested again then he will be sending me to a endocrinologist (a doctor that specializes in hormones)

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

here’s a more detailed explanation of this:

say you’re on 500 mg a week of test e. test e has a half life of 4.5 days, but we’ll use 5 for the sake of simplicity.

your last dose is 500 mg, 5 days later it’s 250, 10 days later its 125, 15 days later it’s 62, 20 days later it’s 36, etc… obviously the previous doses would add in to the total as well.

however, we don’t wait for the entire ester to clear to start PCT. we wait until most of the ester is cleared to the point of being close to what you’d normally have for test levels. men produce between 20-70 mg a week, so we’d want to start PCT when the ester is at the high end of the spectrum. this way the exogenous test is going down as our own production is going up.

maybe part of the issue with PCT confusion is that people think it’s a distinctly different part of the cycle, whereas it’s more of a transitional period, than anything else…
[/quote]

Interesting, I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.

So 2 weeks would have been ideal for him to start his PCT?

I’m out of hcg. I do have some ai left. My test has never even really been average, before I ever did a cycle my test serm levels at age 21-22 was like 700. Idk if this has anything to do with testosterone but ever since I could remember I could never grow body or facial hair and still can’t. I’m definitely not doing any more cycles until I get everything solved. my primary doctor said if my test is still low when I get tested again then he will be sending me to a endocrinologist (a doctor that specializes in hormones) [/quote]

If you’re suggesting you had “issues” with your test levels before, you didn’t. 700 is a fair enough level. It’s not the highest I’ve seen naturally, but it’s fin

Whenever I’ve read someone goes to see an endo after a failed PCT, they will either A) Put them on HCG followed by a serm (what I recommend you do) or B) Put you on clomid for X amount of time until your numbers go up.

I’m not saying these are the only things your endo will possibly be able to do, but quite a few people on various message boards have reported these treatments.

If you really can’t get any more hcg (Reliablerxpharmacy) or SERM’s, then I guess you will probably have to go and see your endo.

Cybrobushmaster, please chime in on this, you know more than me :slight_smile:

Ok I’ll get some hcg. So take 250 eod for 2 weeks?

My buddy has a bottle of phytoserms so I may give that a try.