24 Yrs Old and My Test is Low

test serum:348ng free test:7.9pg

I was thinking about doing another cycle but i wanted to make sure everything was ok with blood work and its not. my last pin of test E was in august so around 5 months ago. my cycle was 100 mg of anavar a day for 4-6 weeks I dont remember, test e 250 X 3 a week and I took hcg through out the cycle ending with Pct nolva 40/20/20/20

im 24 years old and weigh 187, 6 ft tall
My current testosterone serum is 348ng and the range for normal is 348-1197 ng/dl
my current free testosterone is 7.9 pg/mL and the normal range for that is 9.3-26.5

cant compare my free test because I didnt get that done last time I got my blood done, but march 2014 my testosterone serum was in the low 700’s. The doctor said get your blood work done again and come back in 4 months and if it is still low he will send me to a endocrinologist. I actually just started taking tribulus daily because I felt that my sex drive was kind of low and so i had a feeling my testosterone was low and my assumptions were right. is there anything else I can do or should i jsut wait it out?

I would get another test to confirm the results of the first one. Time of day, along with other variables, can affect your number.

This is one of the risks of steroid use. Not everyone recovers completely from even 1 cycle. TRT may be in your future. But again, before taking that step, you want to get another test.

I think we need a little bit more information here, man. You probably fucked up your PCT.

How was your estrogen levels going into PCT? Were you taking an AI?

How much HCG were you using? When did you stop it? Did you use it with the nolva at anypoint?

How long after your last pin did you start your nolva?

^yeah, i think this might be an estrogen issue.

if E is high, then it will keep the HPTA from recovering.

I was taking . 5 adex eod and HCG 250- 3 times a week.

[quote]powerstrokin wrote:
I was taking . 5 adex eod and HCG 250- 3 times a week. [/quote]

what are your estrogen and other blood levels?

[quote]powerstrokin wrote:
I was taking . 5 adex eod and HCG 250- 3 times a week. [/quote]

You didnt answer my questions.

This is all Blood work.

I guess I didn’t get my estrogen tested because I don’t see it on there.

And If I remember correctly I waited 2 weeks after last pin to start pct.

E2, LH, FSH wouldn’t hurt to see those

So should I go back to the doctors? Or wait like the doc told me to do? is there anything I take to help my body get back to normal? Right now I’m taking supplements I got from my vitamin shoppe. Tribulus and super test

again, most likely, your estrogen is high.

did you take an AI in the time between your cycle and PCT?

Yes I took adex .5 eod

I think I may pick up some phytoserms. I’ve heard nothing but good things on it.

Why don’t you get more bloodwork instead of trying to guess and start taking a bunch more shit

Privatemdlabs. Female hormone panel.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Why don’t you get more bloodwork instead of trying to guess and start taking a bunch more shit

Privatemdlabs. Female hormone panel.[/quote]

Agreed. You’ll probably waste more time and money shooting in the dark like this.

Your saying I should get the female hormone test?