- exhaustion (physical/mental)
- VERY poor recovery to exercise (increases mental/physical exhaustion the following day)
- height: 5'11''
- waist 32
- weight: 180
- subcutaneous fat (increased over last 3 years of CONSTANT stress)
- mental health: depression/anxiety/depersonalization/panic attacks
- diet: bacon/eggs/cruciferous veggies, sub sandwiches, turkey + brown rice + veggies, fruits.
- testes have slight ache
- little -> no morning wood before TRT
- I look normal, grew facial hair/chest hair/pubic hair before TRT and seemingly moreso already.
I just started 100mg/day compounded cream cost at $33.00/month.
Basically, I'm looking for advice. I have the same perspective on doctors as the general consensus of this forum so I'd like some general advice. I've read the stickies and am somewhat overwhelmed.
I am guessing the CAUSE of my low-T has to do with the 4+ years of constant stress and frequent panic attacks that I've experienced. I've had very emotionally toxic relationships and I believe that my adrenals are fucked. My general plan for overcoming this is staying on T supplementation while getting on an SSRI to help with the emotional/life stress while my adrenals recover. I am somewhat uncertain as to whether low-T made it difficult to cope with the increasing stress/emotional demands of life as I turned 18 and moved out of the house but that's when a lot of these symptoms started OR perhaps it's that simply having too high of stress demands of life along with a preexisting anxiety condition contributed to the low-T.
My plan is to find a doctor to prescribe me hCG and take that and see if I can feel normal on it and get more normal labs. If that doesn't work I'd add the test cypionate and arimidex.
The chicken-or-the egg debate for me is a source of confusion.
This is overwhelming, so any advice would be appreciated.