24 Y/O, Dr. Recommending TRT(Update 12/23/17)

It’s a doctors ethical responsibility to exhaust all other options before prescribing TRT, this way they can sleep better at night even if you don’t. At the end of the day clomid is a drug and testosterone is a natural hormone. I do not believe you can take clomid long term, doctors do this because your endocrine system isn’t done developing until the age of 25, my doctor never mentioned clomid to me since I’m 45 years old. Thank God.

Most can’t handle the way clomid makes them feel and they have no choice but to stop, those who have suffered from low T want to feel normal again not prolong the suffering. Most return to baseline either after stopping clomid or TRT. The medical community views TRT very negatively so whatever they can do to keep people off it. Yet women are never denied HRT when they reach menopause. It’s true doctors are most likely to give TRT to someone in their 40-50’s than someone young.

I think clomid is a colossal waste of time!

I know the likelihood of a successful restart are low(I guess it’s still considered a restart even though I’ve never been on TRT or steroids), but I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer for me.

1. With the goal being to discontinue Clomid and my body to start its own (increased) production of T, what’s a reasonable of time to be on Clomid before starting to taper off?
  2. With my current protocol of 25mg EOD of Clomid and .5 arimidex 2x/week, what would an ideal taper look like for both Clomid and arimidex?
  3. IF the restart is successful and I’m able to start my own (increased) production of T, would I need to take arimidex to keep my estrogen in check, or would my body do that naturally?