T Nation

24 with Dillema Post Blood Results

Did you take clomid for 6 weeks then do lab tests? Did you lower the dose ? Did you take anastazol with the clomid? Did you tapper off the clomid and the anastazol?

If not read the sticky

No I simply did clomid and just trying to get off now
Couldn’t do anything else cause the doc didn’t approve

Do clomid for 6 weeks, do it 25mg one day one another off EOD! After 6 weeks you take 12.5mg EOD for 2 weeks then you take 12.5mg E3D for 1 week. You need to be taking anastazol with it to make sure your E2 doesn’t spike and ruin your restart! You must maintain 25mg EOD with anastazol. Do blood work after 6 weeks and you will be able to see how your doing. Please read the sticky it will help you a lot.

Honestly guys…when some1 suffered from anorexa you really think that clomid could get the natural test lvls back up for good?..I think you just gotte give it some time and it will get back to normal without the need of adding drugs`?

free test came back at 0.5…
The doc offered undecanoate or enanthate 2 weeks apart

he agreed to couple it with HCG
What are the differences during the two

Also could Anastrozol help with oestrogen,
Should I be trying to monitor estrogen while on TRT

Thanks in advance

Shayann

Again you need to read the sticky!! You can’t inject once every two weeks… you fee horrible… you should be injecting twice a week… you need to inject twice a week + HCG + Armidex!! To get the correct dose you MUST MUST MUST to read the sticky that KSman has put up her for all beginners or else you won’t have the correct dose protocol and doctors will just screw your hormones… and you feel shit even with TRT

you must put your test results with the lab ranges. 0.5 doesn’t mean anything you must say 0.5 (0-100) or whatever the range on your lab is

Now go to TRT: Protocol for Injections READ IT ALL twice and come back and ask anything you want!

Ok so from what I understood I should go with 100/week split up couple with 250iu of hcg eod and 1mg of arimidex

Should I split arimidex EOD also?

50mg of test every 3.5 days and take 0.5mg of anastazol at the time of the injection. I do Saturday and Tuesday my test + anastazol Armidex. While I maintain HCG 250 IU EOD.

What are your lab results ? With ranges can you post them so people can give their opinion also?

I can’t see any total of free test… your TSH is 2.3 it should be near 1… you need to answer @KSman about idolize salt and body temperature so he would help.

Free T is 0,17ng/ml when the range for 20-35years old is 1-3,70

Spoke to my endo
He gave me 250 biweekly and HCG
He said he wanted to see how my estradiol would react first before to give me anastazol

I don’t really have much of choice but at least I can monitor how often I inject my Testosterone and divide the dosage right?

He gave you 250mg for two weeks ? If yes you can divide it to 62.5mg every 3.5 days and take HCG 250 IU SUBQ EOD

Should that be enough to raise T without too much side effect ?
And how soon should I check my e2 to decide if I need anastrazol

Shayann

Yes that’s a good dose for T but everyone breaks down T differently so you might need less or more!

You will need the Armidex for sure as the E2 will defiantly rise up when your test rises up… tell your doctor that you want the Armidex 0.25 EOD

You can do you first blood test TOTAL,FREE,E2 after 6 weeks I would assume? TT,FT,E2

He won’t give me arimidex…
he gave me a set of labs to do in a few weeks

Shayann

Ok so I misunderstood him on the phone he gave me 125mg every two weeks
With 150of gonal-f (hcg) twice a week what should I do?

You got the HCG that’s a starter. You also got your test is it cyiponte? Does it come in a vial with 10ML?

After the lab tests he will see that your E2 is somewhat high and he will give you arimedex also he willl notice your T isn’t high he can increase your dose…

… I would start with what he gave you for 1-2 weeks then go back and complain that you feel lack of test and you wana increase your dose

I got enthanate in 250 doses

Shayann

I mean just tell your doctor that 125 every two weeks is very low and you will get your T up and one week later your gna suffer from the drop… you can try and explain to him that you want to try 100 every week and see how that goes. If you have no other option you might have to stick to his protocol and do blood tests if your blood work is low he will increase your dose

I will try to see another one and see, also i have to use half the bulb he prescribed me however can i re use it or not once its open

Use the same ampule but you can take two needles and put into two syringes the test. Once you open the ampule you must use it by withdrawing the oil In the syringe.

Is it an ampoule or a vial? If it’s a vial you can reuse if it’s an ampule that you break open it can’t be reused

It’s an ampul
So I couldn’t breakdown the dosage he prescribes me ?

Shayann