T Nation

24 Low T

Been trying to solve this for a while. My GP says there’s nothing there. My T levels are low. I went in for lowered drive in everything, though I was not depressed and my initial T result for that were in the mid 300s. I did not even consider low T. I do not have a record of that visit. It seems my leydig cells might be malfunctioning? All of the doctors have said it is normal. One endo admitted it was a little low and sent me in for an MRI to rule out prolactinoma. Nothing was observed in the MRI. I’m starting to consider the possibility I could have mosaic klinefelters as I have some of the symptoms. It is one of the few self-diagnosis that explains things. Please note I’ve never been into my health to this degree and truly believe there is a problem that has a solution. I would never call myself a hypochondriac, but I would love to reach some resolution over this. I’ve attached the bloodwork I’ve managed to have doctor’s take.

Steps taken to raise T, even though I lifted regularly at the time(benching 225 for 10 reps while weighing 165lbs at one point): supplement with vitamin D and Zinc, prescribed .25ug of livoxyl, have increased fats in my diet. Have visit with endo again in May and will see if steps taken have yielded anything.

ANY INSIGHT INTO MY BLOODWRK NUMBERS, AND WHAT MIGHT BE CAUSING THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Attached:

Attached:

You need to save your document to a TXT file, clean that up and paste here. You can fix your opening post with the [edit] in the lower RH corner. Need those labs!

Read these stickies:

• thyroid basics - need iodine and body temp data, as well as hypo symptoms
  • advice for new guys

You do not want to treat an iodine deficiency with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levothyroxine
When you take that, your body temperature will increase, so the body temp data will be skewed.