23yr Old, Low Test. Attempting Clomid Restart

Hi everyone,

I’m a 23 year old guy who’s been training for about 3 years. I`m 5 foot 8, 176 pounds and 14-15 percent body fat.
I eat a about 2400 calories a day, broken down into 150 grams protein, 80 grams fat and the rest carbs. Diet is fairly clean.

About a month ago, i got my blood work done (starting a new job) everything came out fine except my test level: 3.2 ng/ml in a range of 1.43-9.23 ng/ml. It made sense, since i have been feeling like shit for the past 6 months or so.

Long story short, ive been to 4 diferent doctors, they all say that im in range so they wont help me, so i decided to self medicate and started taking 50 mg clomid every other day for the total of 3 weeks. First two weeks ive noticed that i wake up fully rested, and with raging boners, recovery in the gym is excellent, most of my aches and pains went away and i look more full and feel stronger.
Last week, i`ve noticed that i stopped getting morning wood and libido was off, and some hot flashez so i decided to get blood work done.

The results after 3 weeks on clomid 50 mg every other day:
testosterone 17.75 ng/ml range 1.43-9.23 ng/ml from 3.2 ng/ml
estradiol 77 pg/ml range 11-44 pg/ml

I dropped the clomid, and my sister gave me 4 letro pills, that she had from one of her previous treatments. Took one last night (maybe too much) and this morning wood and libido are back.
Here are my plans:
a. drop the clomid, taper letro for the next weeks and follow every thing up with bloodwork.
b. only drop the clomid, and after a few weeks bloodwork
c. drop the clomid and switch to aromasin for a few weeks, and bloodwork(this is the hardest since i don`t have any sources for aromasin, or any other ai, at the moment).

What do you guys think? I`m open for any suggestions.

You’re taking way too much Clomid and over responding to it. Your TT is almost double the peak level and you’re E2 is going up with it.

Younger guys can often get by on lower doses. Try using 25 mg every third or fourth day. You can get 25mg pills (Fertomid 25) from alldaychemist cheap and they can be easily cut into 12.5 mg doses. I been using it for 6 months and it’s good stuff. See how you feel and test TT , LH, FSH and E2 labs in 30 days. You can get all 4 of those tested from privatemdlabs for $50.99 with the 15% off coupon code. It’s called the Hormone Panel for Women but men use it too. Your E2 should come down after your TT is within the normal range.

Here’s a thread with a 31 year old guy who is lowering his clomid dose to 25mg every third day. At 25mg per day he was within the upper normal range at 992 which probably is about half of your 17.75 reading. It looks like your response to the clomid is way better than his. You might be able to taper the Clomid down to zero.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/31_yo_low_test_looking_for_advice

Don’t start the AI regularly until you get your TT level into a normal high range and see where your E2 ends up naturally.

Thanks for the response Freddy. Youre a life savior. I wont take anyting for a week, and then ill start with 25 mg clomid every 5 day.(i understand that is the half life). Unfortunately alldaychemis doesnt ship to my country. Is it apropriate to ask for a source of ai and clomid here?

You might want to search eroids reviews for a supplier who has good reviews and will ship to your country.