T Nation

23 yrs old, Suffering from Severe Problems

I am suffering from weird problems… since 4 years semen leakage with urine I.e called spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation so bad that I can’t last long more than just 2-3 seconds, no desire for sex, night fall,no erections, flaccid penis , penis also shrinking, frequent urination, also wake up frequently in night for peeing, severe fatigue physically as well as mentally… can’t concentrate , can’t speak clearly, poor memory, can’t even study nowadays, headaches…

and now since 4-5 months some more symptoms have added to my list such as eyes floaters in bright lights,occasional ear buzzing,I losing hair from scalp as well as beard hair with skin heavy dandruff which I can see is extending to my facial hair as well as eyebrows …I can pull out my hair with minimum force from my body…I also noticed change in sleep pattern since few months… earlier I use to sleep like a beast … nothing could wake me up in morning but now I am frequently waking up in nights…what the hell is wrong with me?

I have tried many ayurvedic medicines but no use… I am depressed and losing hope…I feel like committing suicide…my height is 5.6 and weight is 53 kg… it has never increased a gram in past 4 years…my lack mass… I look very lean…bones are clearly visible on my hands… my wrist looks like girls. Very narrow. I searched on Internet … most of the symptoms are due to hormonal imbalance so I went for some blood tests… and I got this:

1.cortisol 14.56 ref(4.30-22.40 ug/dl
2. Glucose fasting 82 ref(70-100 mg/dl)
3. 5 alpha dihydrotestosterone- 582.68 ref( 250-990 pg/dl)
4. Estradiol(E2) 43.56 ref( <39.80 pg/ml)
5.fsh 3.42 ref(1.40-18.10 mlu/ml
6. Lh 2.89 ref( 1.50- 9.30 mlu/ml
7. Prolactin 5.15 ref( 2.10-17.70 ng/ml
8.testosterone free 20.23 ref(8.69-54.69 pg/ml)
9.total testosterone 522.96
Ref( 241-829 ng/dl)
10. Tsh 0.957 ref(0.550-4.780 ulU/ml
11. Ft3 3.35 ref(2.30-4.20 pg/ml
12. Ft4 1.32 ref( 0.88-1.76 ng/dl

Note:- Only estardiol came out of normal range

Please help me

E2 is elevated because the balance of creation and metabolization is bad.

This can be from liver function and AST/ALT lab work might indicate a problem in the liver.

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones.

Please list labs and ranges for any of these that you have that are not reported above:

TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
DHEA-S
AM cortisol [at 8AM please]
TSH
fT3
fT4
rT3
IGF-1
AST/ALT
CBC with hematocrit [HTC]
urinalysis
CRP [general inflammatory marker]

Thyroid: Your labs look good. But please measure oral body temperatures to evaluate overall thyroid function:

• when you first wake up, should be 977.7-97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
  • also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon
    If body temps are low, elevated rT3 may be blocking rT3. You would then need to read the thyroid basics sticky and note references to iodine, iodized salt, stress, adrenal fatigue, Wilson’s Book.

What problems has your doctor looked for and what outcomes.
Checked for STD’s?
You may have prostatitis and an ultrasound would be good as well as focused urinalysis.

Where are you located? This affects your medical options.

Are you exposed to heavy metals or other toxins? Arsenic in water supply there?

Please read the suggested stickies then respond with more info.

Age=23
When did problems start and what did you notice first?
Do you feel cold easily?
Describe diet and how/why/when changed.
Are others in your home healthy?

I have got my urinalysis done twice. But it was normal… I haven’t yet done IGF-1, RT-3, AST/ALT , CBC,CRP, DHEAS tested… but I will get these tests done soon and let you know…
I did my rest of the tests done about 2-3 months before, do I again need to do those tests done again? my symptoms are still the same and I am not any medications so I don’t think so… what do you say?

Or I should go for E2 again because it was the only test which was out of normal range
I will also let you know about my body temperature… how many days I need to do this?

No std… I went to a urologist 3 months ago… he was a fool… he was not even bother to get my testosterone level tested… it was me who asked him to do so… he did P/R examination said that prostate is normal in size, firm, smooth, mucosa free…
But I don’t believe on him… and I am not going back to him…

I live in india… and I don’t think there is any such issue of heavy metals or toxins or arsenic in water…
Yes I use to get cold very easily… I don’t have immunity…I take normal diet… everyone normal in house… I searched on internet and I got to know that most of the symptoms like premature evacuation, semen leakage are due to over masturbation… it is a topic if debate… Some people says it us good for health and some says it is bad… but excess of anything is always bad and I accept that I did in excess… but what now? Can’t I be normal again?

https://www.google.com/search?q=arsinic+in+drinking+water+india&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=arsenic+in+drinking+water+india

Masturbation is not a problem. But may increase semen in urine if there is an underlying problem.

Repeat E2 to verify and no need to repeat labs that you have now.

Did you provide all lab results?

“Yes I use to get cold very easily”:
Thyroid: Your labs look good. But please measure oral body temperatures to evaluate overall thyroid function:

• when you first wake up, should be 977.7-97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
  • also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon
    If body temps are low, elevated rT3 may be blocking rT3. You would then need to read the thyroid basics sticky and note references to iodine, iodized salt, stress, adrenal fatigue, Wilson’s Book.

I just read an article in Scientific American that discusses the growing problems with arsenic in well water in India.