23 Yrs Old. Low T? Ready for TRT?

I am 23 years old as I am suffering from depression anxiety last 2 years suddenly have lost all of my energy and libido I don’t know how I feel like 80 years old man stuck in young body have 0 strength with 0 libido power I came to know there is T in my body should check for it I have done some tests please tell what does these tests tell

FSH. 4.96 miu/l. Men(1.5-12.4)
LH. 8.88 miu/ml. Men(1.7-8.6)
Protactin. 16.27 ng/ml (4.6- 21.4)
Testosterone. 1.97 ng/ml 2.84 - 8.0)

Is testosterone low Can I go for TRt or not ? What is problem with my low energy and libido as I have tried naturally boost my T levels get back but no effect on t overall health is weak no improvement by naturally supplements am I go for TRT as I have done every possible treatment but non of them give me good results please do tell me

Please read the first two stickies suggested below and see if anything there gives you a clue to cause.

At your age, low-T is the symptom and not the disease. Need to try to find cause that may be correctable.

Please post other labs as well.

Do you feel cold easier now?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Have you not been using iodized salt?
Yes to any… see last paragraph
Many who come here have some thyroid/iodine issues.

I see signs of primary and secondary hypogonadism.

We have lots of guys at your age who have similar problems who find their way here.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Yes I fell cold easier
Almost everyday iodized salt use in meal
HCG is not available in my country
Is there any other I can use
As I am going for TRT without HCG
Can I use TRT without HCG with another serum.
How much dosage I use
How frequent I use EOD or e3d
In details tell me how I use serum thanks

Try 25mg EOD or 12.5 mg EOD Clomid or Nolvadex. You can test LH/FSH to see how that works. LH/FSH should be mid-range maximum. Higher stimulation of LH receptors can lead to high T–>E2 inside the testes and elevated serum E2. Using anastrozole, you would probably do well at E2=22pg/ml / 80pmol/L.

A few guys do not react well to Clomid, but they do well on Nolvadex.

Prolactin may be too high for you.

Some how I have find the HCG would you please guide me how much I inject HCG
0.25ml or 0.5ml twice week or E3d
And for TRT dosage how much I should go for
0.5ml twice week or
0.25 I want 100mg to inject
As I want to TRT inject about 100mg how much would it be? In ml?
And for HCG 250 how much ml it would be? Please guide me about dosage I don’t know much about dosage thanks.

It is important that you discuss doses in mg or iu, not volumes as amount of drug per ml is not standardized. Most T is 200mg/ml, some is 100, 250. hCG iu/ml depends on how your or someone else mixes it. 1000iu/ml is typical, but some mix 2000iu/ml to lower injection volumes.

Standard suggestion:
self-inject 50mg T twice a week, SC/SQ, not IM #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringe upper leg
0.5mg anastrozole at time of T injections, adjust to get near E2=22pg/ml - 80 pmol/ml
250iu hCG SC EOD [every other day]
50mg of 200mg/ml T would be 1/4ml or “25iu” on insulin syringe
250iu of 1000iu/ml hCG is also 1/4ml or “25iu” on insulin syringe

I suggested using a SERM as a substitute for hCG, see above.