23 Yr Old with High SHBG, Normal T, Low Free T and Low Iron

That’s really awesome to read that you experiencing life-changing effects! What’s even better is that the world around you is serving as a mirror to see that effect so clearly.

Yeah, I’m keen to see the changes from TRT!

Have you seen the ‘Free Testosterone Uncaged’ by ApexAnabolic?

@systemlord
@traveling-man
@anon10035199
@KSman

Just posted a three month update top of the thread.

You’re going to have to maintain high normal testosterone levels in order to keep your SHBG at bay. You can dissolve Anastrozole in vodka and microdose the AI is needed as your just barely above range. If you can get the Anastrozole compounded into smaller dosages (.125) this would be ideal. It all comes down to how well you feel.

I would stay clear of plant based diets and alcohol as this just increases SHBG. It’s great to hear you’re feeling like new man, I know exactly what you’re talking about. If you’re feeling this good at 3 months you just wait till 6 months to a year, it only gets better!

Yeah, I’m glad to see the effects kicking in. Hey, I was thinking of doing 0.5mg every 3rd day, that would come to 2mg every 10 days, which is well aligned with my 250mg per 10 days of testosterone according to KSMan’s recommendations in a another thread. I could do what you are recommending too, is that an every day dosage?

AI dosing is based off labs, yours is barely high. Question is do you have symptoms? If you do that’s why I suggest getting Anastrozole compounded into smaller dosages otherwise you’ll soon find out what crashed E2 levels feels like and it isn’t pretty.

Yeah got swollen joints especially ankles. Per reading earlier, target is 22-25 pg/ml suggested by ksman, mine is 39.5 pg/ml. Let’s say I did do compounding the way you suggested, how often would you recommend? Doing 0.5mg bombs is probably not the right way to go hey.

I missed this thread with a death in the family. I will not go through it all.

You can inject then swab the T needle and recap. Then to inject the remainder, remove cap, swab again and allow the alcohol to flash off before injecting.

You can dissolve anastrozole 1mg/ml in vodka and dispense by the drop or by volume. A small dropper bottle works well. Suggest two doses per week with a 60:40 split so to match varying T levels. You can dose at time of injections.

Glad you hear that you are transformed.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re Thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab numbers and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

• I’ve figured a system with the T-injections, so I’m all good on that side.
  • Dissolving anastrozole in vodka and measuring drops for proper administration - also check.

The question I have is regarding dosages:

• Your 60-40 suggestion was probably aimed towards Test Cypionate. I inject 125mg test E every 5 days, which comes to 250mg every 10 days, a total of 25mg per day. Now, if I use your formula of 1mg anastrozole for every 100mg of test, this brings me to 1.75mg of anastrozole weekly. So, do you think it’s better for me to administer EOD, dosages of 0.5mg that takes me to 1.75mg weekly OR to administer every 5 days together with my T-shot in a bigger dosage?

I’m sorry to hear and very much appreciate your feedback especially during what you’re going through, stay strong.

Hi ghouligan, are you using the same needle twice for the Primoteston depot, or do you change the needle?
I want to do 50mg E3.5D, for the 250mg/ml in the Primoteston it would last 2.5weeks. Is it safe to use the same needle 5 times?

Hey Wilson, it’s absolutely NOT safe to use the same needle more than once. With my Primoteston it comes with a needle that’s MASSIVE (see image below) and I don’t use that one at all. Instead, I got some 25 gauge needles from Terumo. I attach these needles to the Primoteston Depot syringe and inject. After injecting, I dispose of the needle and recap the syringe and put it away for use 5 days later per my 125mg E5D protocol. Hope that answered your question and brought some light on the matter.

Compare the size of those needles. The one on the left is the standard one. Like what were they thinking?

Thank you, that is a lot better.

Hey Man! I have Sokółce problem with SHBG To yours?! Hows your life going still on TRT? Cheers bro