23 Yr, 148lbs Raw Female- WON My First Powerlifting Meet!

Congratulations! Nice lifts.

Keep working on your technique. You’ve
got much bigger numbers ahead.

Rick

That’s excellent! How tall are you?

I could guess she is FiveFootTwo… but that would be silly!

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:
That’s excellent! How tall are you?[/quote]

hehehe, I am indeed 5’2. A thick 5’2. If I dieted down I could get into the 132 weight class…never been very good at the dieting thing :slight_smile:

[quote]forevernade wrote:
I could guess she is FiveFootTwo… but that would be silly![/quote]

I’m an idiot.lol

I just checked out your blog and the pullups are nice. Usually shorter, stocky girls like yourself are strong under the bar but can’t pull themselves off the ground to save their life. thumbs up :wink:

PS. You have one supportive friend taping you there!lol

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:
I just checked out your blog and the pullups are nice. Usually shorter, stocky girls like yourself are strong under the bar but can’t pull themselves off the ground to save their life. thumbs up :wink:

PS. You have one supportive friend taping you there!lol[/quote]

hehehe, thanks :slight_smile: “short and stocky”

I can do about 10 chins, now. I know what you mean!

And hell yeahhh, I’ve got a great friend there! :slight_smile:

sooooo…

wanna make out?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
sooooo…

wanna make out?[/quote]

Sure!

[quote]forevernade wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
sooooo…

wanna make out?

Sure![/quote]

Why did this make me think of Stewie?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
sooooo…

wanna make out?[/quote]

hahhaa…wow…I’ve been away from the site for a bit…and the dude below stole your offer :slight_smile:

good job. keep it up.
Pipes…change the damn pic man…your gonna get holymac all sparked up…ya dont want that! lol

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
FiveFootTwo wrote:
haha, I just reread your post and saw that she thinks she’ll get too big!! Most of the women I was competing with were little things, cute, feminine sexy.

Tell your girlfriend I’ll give her a hundred dollars if she gets “too big.” Unless she’s doing juice, she won’t get anything but like the sight of a strong lean woman!

I KNOW!! my last local competition a highschool sent at least 6 girls to compete (Note im 19 so im NOT a petifile) and they all looked dddaaammmnnnnnnn goooodddddd…of course she asked why she doesnt look like them beings shes in the gym as much as me…shes one of those cardio bunnies who treadmill/elliptical the entire time im brusin the shins…so whats your fav lift???[/quote]

Nice ass toots.

Nice job and congrats!

Um…how is that a raw lift?

[quote]Valor wrote:
Um…how is that a raw lift?[/quote]

…because I’m not wearing any bench shirts or squat suits.

Raw doesn’t mean you’re not allowed belts and wraps. There are a few federations that don’t allow wraps.

[quote]FiveFootTwo wrote:
Valor wrote:

Raw doesn’t mean you’re not allowed belts and wraps. There are a few federations that don’t allow wraps.

[/quote]

Well, while I don’t want to admit it but you squatted more than me. But very nice lifts, I’d say you could toss a good 50 more pounds on that dead and get it up though.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
FiveFootTwo wrote:
Valor wrote:

Well, while I don’t want to admit it but you squatted more than me. But very nice lifts, I’d say you could toss a good 50 more pounds on that dead and get it up though.

[/quote]

Ahh! I know…it looked easy…but the weeks before, I was struggling with 270! So when the 300 popped up so nicely, I was surprised. Environment and adrenaline definitely make a huge difference!

That was the first time I’ve ever growled at a weight before picking it up :slight_smile:

Strong and Sexy!

My kind of woman.