23 Years Old 5'10, 205 About 11% Bodyfat

Wow, tiny waist and HUGE back! Definatly have alot of potential! Good work so far man, keep going!

[quote]Chrystione88 wrote:
Hey guys i just wanted some more feedback[/quote]

Mabey shave? Other than that, killer back! You’d be beastly with another 20-25 lbs…get on that!

hmm ill do a video i meant 450 not 550. I really honestly do a shiton of pull up and pusups and just lift heavy weights i have some vids coming on my youtube page, but what exactly do u want i can get 450 ten times w ease. ill probally do it thrusday if the surf sucks this week. i really do hate power lifts, honestly i did too much of them in football

Cool, Whats your youtube account ? Look forward to seeing your videos

i think its chrystione lol

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
LOL anyone notice that the camera man has his shirt on in the first then it is off in the second when taking the back shirt? [/quote]

I noticed that too…creepy xD

Anyway, you definitely seem to have potential. I wonder how your back would be if you deadlifted more!

ya dude i would but i dont see the point in them my backs pretty thick allready?? I posted a progress update on my upper body on mrbuffenuff on youtube

Black dudes surf? News to me.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Black dudes surf? News to me.[/quote]

Some of them swim and play hockey, too.

Idiot.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Black dudes surf? News to me.[/quote]

Some of them swim and play hockey, too.

Idiot.[/quote]

LOL. Swim and play hockey. You joker you.

ya and we can even walk and chew gum dam evoultion lol

[quote]Chrystione88 wrote:
ya and we can even walk and chew gum dam evoultion lol[/quote]

But can you do it at the same time?

Looking very good man! Keep up the good work

advice: you are wearing two pairs of shorts+briefs in the first picture, by bringing it down to just 1 pair of shorts+briefs you will save time in the amount of laundry needed to support a two pair of shorts per one paird of briefs habit.

Other than that looking great. DO something with it. compete. like waylander said you have great genetics.

The genetics… lord! The genetics.

Lifts aside, cuz unless you’re competing as a PLer, they don’t really matter, you’ve got great muscle shape, very impressive size, and it looks like you’re naturally on the lean size, which most people would kill for. You’d probably do very well at a local level show, just to test the waters so to speak.

S

Could you link the youtube channel as the name you suggested is not corrected.

mrbuffenuff im doing pullups in the video

Wassup everyone, just wanted to give you a quick update right now. Summer is here and I am lean as ever, i am around 211 w about 8% body fat. My strength has skyrocketed, and I am getting stronger day by day. My aerobic endurance has gone up as well. Here are just a few of my lifts:

Flat Bench: 315 6 times x 4 sets
Incline Bench 275 10 x 4 sets
Decline Bench: 375 12 x 4 sets

Squat: 405 10x 4 sets
Shoulder Press DB 95 8x4 sets
Vertical Jump 51
1 Mile run 8 mins
1000m Swim 18 mins

Post more on the forums please. Someone with your physique would be brilliant to have posting reguarly