23 Y/O. No Sex Drive, ED, Shrivelled Penis and Testes

Your E2 by our standards is 7.35, that’s terrible! You need to decrease AI dosage, take .25 twice weekly. Low E2 you can forget about libido and erections, you are basically a eunuch or a sexless male with no emotion.

No I haven’t been monitoring prolactin - do I need to be?

Thanks for the reply - I’ll drop the AI as suggested. I think my doc would agree it’s too low. Should I wait a week or two before taking any AI to allow my levels to build back up?

Test E2 in a few weeks, then make your move.

Doc suggested upping the dose to 87.5mg twice weekly, he thinks my total and free t should be much higher than what it is.

I have stopped AI for a couple weeks now, will start up again on my next dose.

Hey man you still on this website aussie?

When you tag me, link me here so I can get here.

Take 1/8th mg anastrozole with your twice a week T injections. You appear to be an anastrozole over-responder.

250iu hCG EOD is more than enough, more can cause high testicular T–>E2 inside the testes where anastrozole cannot work.

When you increase T dose, your anastrozole demand increases.

Hi All

I am attempting a HPTA restart and have been on HCG 250iu EOD for around 9 weeks now (too long I know). Not feeling the greatest and have had quite bad anxiety. I tested myself last week and here are my results:

E2 - 132H pmol/l ( < 130)
Testosterone - 22.2 nmol/l (8.0 - 38.0)
SHGB - 32 nmol/l (15 - 100)
Free Testosterone - 443 pmol/l (250 - 720)

The high E2 explains the anxiety. I haven’t been taking an AI while on the HCG.

I have finally sourced some nolvadex and have a couple questions to begin phase 2 of the restart protocol.

• Should I tapper off the HCG
  • Should I wait until my E2 drops before starting Nolvadex
  • Will Nolvadex also boost my E2 levels? Should I take an AI while on it

Appreciate any advice.