23 Y/O HPTA Restart? Help?

I will get one and try it out.

Leave it mouth for 5-10 minutes.

Going to check temps in the morning. However not really feeling any different.

I am really contemplating doing trt to see how I feel. Which may be a stupid idea, but i am just sick and tired of feeling like crap. Pretty tired, on and off anxiety, no drive, gym gains non existent, and I don’t give a damn when i see a sexy women.

That being said fertility is huge in my book. Anyone have some hiensight or opinions would like to hear them.

After many days temps are reaching the correct amounts.

I really want to try TRT, will this have any serious consequences as not having kids?

For my whole life, I have yet to be turned on turned on by just looking at women. When my buddies show me hot girls, it wouldn’t spark anything. That being said sex is good, but I can’t do it multiple times a day. My sex life is lagging

Are cream less supressive? My dad was on trt for a little and he has a lot of boxes of 10% “Cream”.

Bump/Update

Libido is still shit, my current PPO insurance doctor won’t give me a referral. I went and found a urologist who looked at my bloods and said they are fine and maybe could be related to anxiety/stress. Which I do not feel either of.

I’ve read the HPTA restart protocols thinking maybe it could help. Any opinions on trying some low does adex?

I am still supplementing Iodine, zinc, mag, selenium, d3, fish oil. Very active I life 4 times a week, with a pretty decent diet. My biggest issue is lack of energy, and libido. I am willing to try trt to see if anything changes.

Get some Enclomiphene - you can find it online research chemical sites. All the benefits of regular clomid without the nasty side effects. Look up studies in pubmed where they treated hypogondol men with it successfully and safely.