23 y/o, Heavy, Low T Symptoms and a Doc Odyssey

I’m 23 year old and since puberty I’m experiencing low T Symptoms.
I’m about 195 cm tall and weight ± 97kg. In my puberty i newer really developed a “Manly” body i have quite big hips (I even have a dent in them like on the right picture http://cf.girlsaskguys.com/q1572753/7a961ae8-1123-4f52-865e-6ad00695043f.jpg this picture also shows my physic very accurately) and developed slight men boobs. I do sport 3 times a week for 1 hours and eat healthy.

My symptoms are a feminine physic , low sex drive, depression, mood swings, erection problems, no muscle building, very very low energy (this is the biggest problem for me) ,i look very young maybe like 16-18, I have basically no upper body hair (not chest, back and beard hair), i have bad social skills.

Most of this symptoms started mid to end of puberty. My puberty started normal to early but it wasn’t as “intense” as for other people. I just changed very slightly, my voice changed its more on the high side but still in rage in my opinion also my penis and testicles grew to a normal size. I noticed that my legs are quite long and my torso rather short.

Thanks to my low energy i never really had the motivation to see a Doc, i always thought to my self it will fix itself. But at some point i realized that i cant continue like this. Its quite a shitty live if you are unable to do anything after you worked for 8 hours (i have a white collar job and no stress) and I just lie in bed or watch movies on weekends. You have the feeling you’re really missing out on something. So i decided to go to Docs.
First i got to just told me I’m ok and i shouldn’t bother . The second on told me its not his field and if i have any problems he couldn’t help me. The next Doc just checked my total T whish came back at 398 ng/ml the Doc told me its low for my age but i shouldn’t worry. So i did go to the next Doc he did more test: (i left out some results that seemed unrelated)

LH(1.5-9.3) 4,3 U/l
FSH (1-7) 2,3 U/l
GGT (<60) 26
GOT (<50) 26
Free T (75-205) 93,6
T (3.5-8.6) 3.94 ug/l
SHBG (18.3-54.1) 24.5 nmol/l
Creatinin (0.67-1.17) 0,84
Prolactin (<354) 150

He told me that my levels where bad but ok. So i did go to the next doc showed him the same result he told me i have hypogonadismus and told me to see an endo. The endo checked lots of levels:

Endo told me my levels are suboptimal i should check back in 3 months. But he don’t think i should do something about it.
I really hope some one here can help me.

P.S.: i also got my testicles checked there totally ok and i live in Austria. All blood test where made before 10:00 am

Total cholesterol is way too low. Cholesterol is the foundation for creating all of the sex steroid, cortisol and Vit-D3. Is your diet extreme?

Ask if you can have DHEA-S tested to evaluate DHEA status. Do not test DHEA directly. DHEA is low in children, but increases in early puberty and is thought to initiate body hair growth.

FSH may be a better indicator of LH status than LH itself as LH is released in pulses with a short half-life.

SHBG is not high, so there is no issue with large amounts of non-bioavailable SHBG+T.

Thyroid labs appear good. But check oral body temperatures as another indicator.

GH should not be tested directly, should test IGF-1. GH is pulsatile with short half-life.

Suspect a genetic issue. If DHT was really low or you lacked DHT receptors, you penis would be small, so probably not DHT related, but DHT will be lower when T is lower.

With your symptoms and height, you might have Klinefelter-Syndrom – Wikipedia
There are different problems of this type.

Does your pubic hair pattern towards your navel?
Long arms and long legs?

E2 estradiol is high relative to your T levels, making you somewhat estrogen dominant.

Try to find Vitamin D3 5000iu

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.