T Nation

220lb Barbell Curl


#1

#2

haha reminds me something Arthur Jones said. went something like “a man capable of curling 200 pounds in strict form is strong enough for any physical activity short of wrestling a bear”. i gotta visit japan one day


#3

The high five at the end was so super hero like…


#4

Jokes and other miscellaneous crap belongs in Get a Life not the Bodybuilding forum.


#5

I think Waylander by himself curled more than that…

Ass


#6

I like the guy in the back.

I also like how they bowed.


#7

[quote]giterdone wrote:
Jokes and other miscellaneous crap belongs in Get a Life not the Bodybuilding forum.[/quote]

There’s no I in teamwork…LOL


#8

I think my boy Waylandah was curling 225, while hitting on his blonde, and yawned after his set.


#9

[quote]bicepenvy wrote:
giterdone wrote:
Jokes and other miscellaneous crap belongs in Get a Life not the Bodybuilding forum.

There’s no I in teamwork…LOL[/quote]

But there is a me. And wart.


#10

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I think my boy Waylandah was curling 225, while hitting on his blonde, and yawned after his set.[/quote]

lol! Somethin like that :stuck_out_tongue: