22 Yrs Old, My First Cycle (Test+Dbol)

Thank you.
You do have a point. I hope I didn’t come across in a negative way to you. I’m glad you were honest.
I will ditch the DBOL, YK.
I’ll stick with the sust only because I’ve got it now and will keep the arimidex on hand. If I do begin to get E2 related side effects I’ll start at .25mg eod and see how that works and adjust from there?

Is pinning sustanon twice a week not ok? I understand it’s comprised of a mix of esters, some fast acting and others not. How often would you recommend i pin?

1 Like

The adex will be up to you and you’ll have to feel it out. .25mg is a good starting dose, but the frequency will depend entirely on how much you need it (which is not a helpful answer, I know). Is it pharma adex or is it from a UGL? If UGL is it a capsule or a tablet? That’s an important distinction to make.

As far as how to dose sustanon it is based on the shortest ester. In this case prop, which means eod is optimal. Twice a week will lead to some pretty wild fluctuations which means more potential for sides. Will it kill you to do it twice a week? No. But it’s one of the many reasons sustanon is a mess and without guys running first cycles I don’t know how Sust would continue to be offered by vendors.

I appreciate that your attitude is good. It’s better than mine, frankly. I’ve grown tired of giving advice and then having guys immediately argue about it, and as such I’ve been less charitable in my approach. In your case that was wrong and I should have been more polite. So for the unnecessary edge I came in with I’m sorry.

3 Likes

My Adex is UGL and it’s in 1mg tablets. I’ll do what you said and start with .25 and assess the frequency at which I think I need to take them.
I don’t know why I even decided to run sust, one of my mates said i ought too and i didn’t bother questioning him. I wish I bought test e instead.
You don’t need to apologise, you’re obviously extremely knowledgeable and i appreciate your honesty regarding my cycle. The world of AAS is so complicated lol and I see so much conflicting information when I search things up on forums, so to have someone who knows their stuff helping me is awesome.

Then here is my advice: don’t split the tablets. If you’ve never seen what raw adex looks like then you can’t truly imagine just how small the amount really is. One gram—which is 1,000 1mg doses—is about the size of my thumbnail. There are few (if any) UGLs that are dosing that accurately. There are likely zero who are making tablets with perfectly even distribution of API, so splitting the tablet will leave you with inconsistent amounts. Dissolve the tablet in a strong alcohol (80 proof vodka should work) and take it as an oral solution. It’ll give you a better shot at having accurate doses consistently.

2 Likes

Wow that is so clever, I’ll give that a go. Yeah, the pills are tiny as it is lol.
Thank you so much Iron

It seems in many of these pharma questions that few people question whether the risk is worth the reward.

• Has the OP achieved as much as reasonable for being naturally enhanced?
  • Has the OP tried all non-pharma options?
  • Has the OP been using a progressive weight training program?
  • Does the OP have the potential to make the risk have some reasonable value?

This OP has been training 7 years. A reasonable person would believe that the OP has achieved a good amount of strength.

What is your height and weight?
What are your best poundages for your favorite lifts?

1 Like

I’m 5’10, 195lbs and am around 11% bodyfat, visible abs in any lighting with quad veins but not shredded shredded.
My best lifts are
Squat: 450lbs
Deadlift: 585lbs
Bench : 305lbs

Nothing extraordinary, but definitely reflective of the time I’ve been in the gym. I trained for powerlifting for the first few years of training but now train in a hybrid. I find it easily to stay lean naturally

4 Likes

says who! at 22 that’s fantastic. you have many productive years ahead of you to get even stronger if that’s what you want. nice work.

will you post some pics?

1 Like

Your bodyfat estimate is probably about right. Source, I am 5’10", 195 lbs, and have SBD of 505 (in wraps), 385, and 600. I think I am more like 13-14% but have visible abs. Just saying you are in the ball park IMO. Many people come on here and are close to double what they say.

You are doing great for 22. I am 33, and it took awhile for me to get to those lifts, and I was on TRT for them (with two small blasts).

One thing to keep in mind here. You are fairly developed. You are likely not going to see the crazy increase in muscle from your first blast that you would if you were 170ish, with an SBD of 315, 225, and 405. Newb gains are even crazier on gear. Advanced gains are faster on gear, but don’t expect newb on gear gains.

Is this dose-dependent?

1 Like

Yes, the more developed you are the more you are going to need to get the same change in muscle mass that you got when you were less developed.

In many cases, it won’t even be possible. Say an IFBB pro did their first cycle, and went from 190-210 at the same body composition (great genetics), now at 280 lbs, there isn’t a cycle they could do where they could gain 20 lbs at the same body composition.

2 Likes

That is a good foundation to take into the world of AAS’s.

• Your deadlift is plenty good.
  • Your squat is okay. (Unless you have especially long legs, your squat and deadlift should be pretty close. Conversely long waist and short legs make the deadlift the lagging lift)
  • Your bench press could use some work.

If you are genetically gifted with good AAS binding sites you could make some large jumps in strength and size.

I would say increase calories to feed the muscles, but keep your abs visible. If the AAS’s are working you can use the additional protein and calories to build muscle. And that’s what this is all about.

Keep us informed with you progress.

1 Like

My deadlift has always been my strongest lift and the fastest at which I progress. I have long arms and legs which sort of makes deadlifting pretty easy but obviously makes squatting and benching tricky lol.
I remember there was a time where I could deadlift 500 but could only bench 225 for a few grinders lol.
I’m going to up my calories steadily and see where I feel is a good spot. Maybe around 5000?

@iron_yuppie

1.When are you considering a good age to first cycle ? Never if test levels is good ? You told him that 22 is way too young and i understand that. Way to much young people who start using gear so fast.

1. If i dont want to use gear, something like tribulus or Plant like that is a good option ? or its completely stupid ? Eg ; should he use some tribulus instead of test at his age ?

At 25 brain development is pretty much set, so the risk at that point is greatly reduced. And no, there’s nothing you can buy on the open market that will be worth the money for the results.

2 Likes

All who venture into AAS’s are on the Goldman’s Dilemma spectrum.
There is a length of life everyone who takes AAS’s is putting at risk.
If you wish to enhance your likelihood of living into your 90’s, AAS’s are probably not a good choice for you.
Some wish to see just how much muscle they can attain regardless the risk.
We all lie somewhere on that spectrum, or you wouldn’t be looking in this forum.

2 Likes

So following the advice of you guys (thank you!!)
I’ve stopped the dbol, yk11 and Adex.
I have also upped my pinning frequency to EOD, this also allows me to use a lower CC per shot so less PIP :slight_smile:

My nipples are a little itchy so I may introduce a small and infrequent Adex dose to control this.
It may be too soon as it’s only been a week since starting sust but I had the best workout of my life and felt incredibly motivated.
Hunger is back after stopping the dbol too.

IMO, never allow hunger to determine when or what you eat. Your goal is to put on muscle, not enjoy the meal. (If you happen to enjoy the meal, that is just more icing on the cake, no pun intended.)

I think you will have less issues with E2 as well. EOD is what I do for cruise and blast.

Don’t worry, I don’t remember the last time I’ve missed my calorie goal regardless of appetite.
I always find a way to get the food down lol, whether it be sitting there until bloody 2am! Haha!

It’s just nice to be able to eat a meal in under an hour now that I’m actually hungry again :laughing: