22 YO Male Low Testosterone

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and just want to see what you think about my situation. Basically about a month ago, I started to get paranoid about my testosterone levels because I realised that my libido was ridiculously low. I wake up with morning wood maybe 3 or 4 times a year and that is only because of actually dreaming about sex, rather than it just happening naturally. Because of this, I decided to check my testosterone levels via a saliva sample by this company called Androbalance, which is based in the UK. They came back as 59pg/ml, which is in the low levels for my age, as they should be anything between 50-150pg/ml. It’s really starting to annoy me because I’ve read elsewhere that doctors won’t prescribe TRT unless you’re around 40pg/ml. I can build muscle at a decent rate because of my Irish genetics, but it is just frustrating me that I cannot seem to get all that interested in sex.

Any suggestions? Oh yeah and I started up working out twice a week doing compound exercises about 2 months ago and I’ve gained about 7lbs of muscle since, but like I said, that isn’t my issue, it’s more sex drive.

Can you guys offer me any advice on what to do next? I’ve booked an appointment with my GP for next month, I just want to know what to do to increase them in the meantime/what I could ask him about?

Thanks!

Saliva tests are basically a scam - they don’t mean anything, so no need to panic. You are probably fine. Go to your doctor and get a blood test.

Thanks for the reply. What products would you recommend for increasing free testosterone? I want to see if I can increase my levels naturally, so hopefully I wont even have to go to the doctors. I’ve heard something called “Unleashed” is supposed to be decent. Anybody know any other products like this that I could try?

Thanks