22 Years Old with Gynecomastia and Low T

Well if I do not take Nolva then how do I heal my Gyno?
Does the Arimidex take that much to act? I mean can’t I test it a week or so after I start taking it? I would not like to get my estrogen too low or something like that and then have to wait 4 weeks until I see the blood tests and start correcting it.

I know this may be sort of out of the box for what you want to hear…but have you had your vitamin D checked. Unless you’re in the sun quite a bit with your shirt off its probably low. The range is 30-100 but ideally the sweet spot is 60-80. Low VD has all sorts of effects, one chiefly being poor sleep.

How is your sleep? Stay asleep all night? Have to get up to go to the bathroom? We often ignore quality of sleep, yet it affects everything.

I wasn’t referring to your gyno. Only managing your E2 via AI. I don’t think SERMs or Adex will reverse gyno. Pretty sure you need surgery for that. Check with your doc on this one.

Adex builds up and acts quickly, you can test in two weeks if you want.

Who knows? Probably I am Vitamin D deficient, from what I know most of the western world if. My sleep is very good, no problem about that but I am thinking of supplementing D3 too. Yeah, I will try to reverse the Gyno with Nolva, if it works OK, if it doesn’t then that’s it.

The issue is solving my problems. I can’t stay on Adex all of my life. That’s why I am thinking to try with DIM first. At least that is a natural thing. I could supplement with it all of my life without any issues but I would not think that staying on Anastrozole your whole life would be a good thing. From 40 onward I think it would be ok, but me, at 22? That would be something wrong. There must be something to do more naturally about it. I would have no problem using Adex but I want to heal the cause not just the effect.

Thanks for opinions though! I will keep you updated!

Hi guys, back again!

Today I am buying my oral thermometer so I could test my body temperature as KSman implied that I do. Also I will buy my Nolvadex and Arimidex.
I have decided that first I will buy Arimidex. DIM is not being sold in my country, I would need to order it from Amazon and wait a few weeks until I get it. I want to heal myself as quickly so I will just go to the local pharmacy and buy Arimidex. Also, it’s much cheaper here than in the states so it is not an issue.

Now can you please tell me what dose should I try first? I am 155 pounds and my E2 was 44 last time I checked.
0.5 mg per week divided into EOD doses? Would that be a good idea? And if that, how the hell do I divide a small 1 mg pill in that many doses?

Thanks for your replies!

Morning temperature: 97.14
I slept again then I woke up again. New morning temperature:97.7

I will repeat the test tomorrow so I get a conclusive result. Also, I will post my mid-afternoon temperature.

Today I get the Nolva + Arimidex.
I decided to use 0.125 mg EOD + my Nolva protocol then after 3 weeks I will do blood work and see where I am and if I need to adjust the Arimidex.
Thanks!