22 Years Old, Low Libido After PCT

The way to typically get into med here is by going into biomed, deferring into med

Problem with getting into medicine in Aus… and Aus particularly is just how competitive it is (undergrad). To get into medicine undergrad you have to average about 99% on all subjects in high school around the board (I.e… you must have no life at all) then ace the interview and take a very difficult test called the gamsat, score at least 85% (but in reality it’s more like 97%)

Postgrad (or via deferring while in uni) you can get in without the BS of having to score 99% across the board, but the interview and gamsat still pertains significance

Truth is though… I’d never want to study medicine in Australia, if I go into medicine I’ll study overseas

Ok that’s good! I know the competitiveness of getting in but here it depends on the city too, the less beautiful ones have lower admission standards because nobody wants to study there for 7 years :joy:

Where would you like to study? I mean it’s more or less expensive depending on the country.

You ever get this sorted out man? Hope you’re doing well!