22 Years Old, 160 lb

you should be very proud!

Very nice progress! I seen your progress pics on another site (posted by Shelby) and didn’t recognize you at first until you posted your befores. You look great, keep at it. Hows working with Shelby been?

[quote]standstrong wrote:
here is a pic for proof when I was 103 when I first started…damn this is VERY embaressing. Please keep in mind, that I was very ill and was in the hospital for 3 weeks and lost 30 pounds and ended up leaving the hospital with a pacemaker[/quote]

Jesus, your before pic scared the shit out of me! Great progress.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Very nice progress! I seen your progress pics on another site (posted by Shelby) and didn’t recognize you at first until you posted your befores. You look great, keep at it. Hows working with Shelby been?[/quote]

Bro, I will put it this way: Shelby has changed my life, physically and mentally for the best.

impressive man!
might i ask why u needed a pacemaker tho?
i ask becaue i have some heart problems and eventually might need one too…

[quote]hungryman wrote:
impressive man!
might i ask why u needed a pacemaker tho?
i ask becaue i have some heart problems and eventually might need one too…[/quote]

I was suffereing a pulse of 36 bpm and it dropped to as low as 23 bpm in the hositpal so we decided to put one in, best thing i ever done!

ah i see. i have the exact opposite. my heart will be goin normal and then it will start going at like 290bpm and it wont go back to normal unless i go to the hospital and they use a defibralator… huge pain in the ass cuz i constantly gotta check my heart rate at the gym…

im 160 pounds and dont look anything like you

[quote]shit hole wrote:
im 160 pounds and dont look anything like you[/quote]

HA I will take that as a compliment bro.

good gains and lean, only been training since sep? impressive.

At a 160lbs, you look damn solid. Nice work.

Inspiring…Top Job man.

Damn impressive dude!! Gave a 7

Damn man awesome job. This just proves that Shelby Starnes is a fuckin’ GENIUS!

Well, Shelby knows his shit

CONGRATS ON THE transformation man. Keep up the same work!