22 Year Old Male: Help With Lab Results

-height : 5’10"
-waist: 33
-weight: 180
-describe body and facial hair: Normal,IMO, not too hairy, but do have shest/stomach hair and grow facial hair fine.
-describe where you carry fat and how changed: Never really had much fat, but typically it is carried in lower amdoment, back of arms, and more recently around the waist/hip area.
-health conditions, symptoms [history]: Nothing major, a broken thumb, prostatitis
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever: Some antiobiotics short term use only
-lab results with ranges

Some of the results did not come with ranges on the copy I have recieved from my Doctor, so I apologize and maybe someone will be anle to interpret them better than I can.

LH: 2.33 (again no units or range was provided)
FSH: 2.19
Prolactin: 9.1 (4.04-15.2)
Free Test: 80.7 (46.0-224.0)
Total Test: 442 (280-800)

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]: Eat alot of everything, i’ve had nutrition plans written for me, and have altered diet to what would be more condusive to improving T, but have not seen anything of significance.

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed: honestly I dont know, I’d say they occur with proper frequency, they dont occur if i end up staying up sort of late or a change in my schedule of sleep occurs, other than that I get them.

Other notes:
Very Athletic background, played wide reciever at small d1 University, had six pack my whole life, but could never manage to put on significant gains in muscle. ALways very cut though. Now that I have graduated, and I am not quite as active I have gained a little bit of weight (10 pounds) some in muscle and some fat. My main concern is my lack of ability to gain muscle. I have been under some very good coaching, and have seen my peers make huge gains in off-season training where I couldnt gain a pound regardless. I am known for eating a ton, and could challenge any big man on my team, but wouldnt hold anything.

I had a blood test back in march for an issue related to prostatits, and recently grabbed a copy of it. The ranges provided were “normal” according to my urologist.

I would be very grateful if someone on this board could provide me with some insight and interpretation on my lab work. Thanks for your time guys.

“normal” is a bad word here. Best to post the data as many docs do not properly interpret lab data.

You need to get E2 tested [estradiol]. Do not test for total estrogens!

Read the stickies re lab work.

Would be good to have CRP data.

How do you react to stress?

Thanks for the response,

I posted the all the data I have.

What is CRP data?

I react pretty well to stress, don’t ever get anxiety or anything. Come to think of it maybe I react to calmly and dont get stressed…?