Post all of your lab work with ranges. Not just T.
CBC with hematocrit
fasting cholesterol [can be too low]
AM cortisol [at 8AM please]
Low thyroid function has may symptoms that are the same as low T.
Please follow these links in the 2nd post of the 1st forum topic:
- advice for new guys --- more info please
- things that damage your hormones
You can eval your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures:
- should be 97.7-97.8 when you first wake up, higher if OK, 97.3 is a problem
- also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon
- temps can be low if not using iodized salt long term
- if low, see the thyroid basics explained link