22 Y/O Male Low Testosterone- Mercury Poisoning?

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and just want to see what you think about my situation. Basically about a month ago, I started to get paranoid about my testosterone levels because I realised that my libido was ridiculously low. I wake up with morning wood maybe 3 or 4 times a year and that is only because of actually dreaming about sex, rather than it just happening naturally.

Because of this, I decided to check my testosterone levels via a saliva sample by this company called Androbalance, which is based in the UK. They came back as 59pg/ml, which is in the low levels for my age, as they should be anything between 50-150pg/ml. It’s really starting to annoy me because I’ve read elsewhere that doctors won’t prescribe TRT unless you’re around 40pg/ml. I can build muscle at a decent rate because of my Irish genetics, but it is just frustrating me that I cannot seem to get all that interested in sex.

I have noticed quite a few forums on this about the risk of mercury poisoning and how that can affect fertility/testosterone ect. I used to eat 2 cans of tuna a day from when I was 16 till 19 and I’ve been eating 1 a day since being at university. I’m starting to wonder whether I might have actually brought this on myself because of gradually poisoning myself.

I noticed a slight brown discoloration on my left eye, which at the time, I didn’t think anything of, but I’ve read since that this is called Mercurialentis and is one of the first signs of mercury toxicity. That was around 8 years ago when I was 14 and eating probably about 3/4 of a tin a day in my sandwiches. How much do you think I’ve affected my testosterone levels by? and do you think I’ll ever return to baseline if I stop eating fish?

Thanks,
Pete

need serum levels of testosterone checked via bloodwork. I wouldn’t trust saliva analysis from what I’ve read.