22 Y/O Coming Off TRT After 4 Months. Advice?

First blood test from back in July 2016 when I discovered I was hypothyroid.

Bloodwork back in March 2017 after being on Naturethroid 97.5 mg for several months.

Bloodwork after beginning TRT

My thyroid values have remained bad even after beginning being on naturethroid for a long time (high RT3, mediocre FT3, mediocre TSH). After seeing multiple naturopathic doctors, western doctors, and endocrinologists, the only unanimous conclusion I could reach with all of them was that my adrenal system was definitely fatigued based off my salivary cortisol tests. This explained why my Naturethroid wasn’t fixing my hypothyroidism. My body was unable to convert T4 to T3 efficiently due to low cortisol.

I began TRT with a knowledgeable doc in my area. It has significantly improved my muscle mass, my mood, and my anxiety. My sleep has remained bad, however. My libido rose substantially at first, and has recently dropped back to pre-trt libido. My energy is still meh. On top of all that, my hair and eyebrows are rapidly falling out. I recently discovered the book “Recovering with T3” by Paul Robinson as well as his blog/website. I’ve switched to T3 only treatment and am feeling MUCH better. My temperatures are higher than they’ve been in years. My anxiety feels exponentially better. My digestion has improved. My sleep seems to have slightly improved.

Beginning T3 only treatment has opened my eyes and made me realize my thyroid was much worse off than I thought and that I never should have begun TRT. There’s no guarantee T3 will fix my low testosterone and all my issues, but thus far I’m experiencing rapid improvement on a daily basis and would like to remove TRT for the time being and hopefully halt my hair loss.