22 , Low T Symptoms w/ Normal-Low range

Initial Blood work was 7/26
2nd Blood work was 8/15 (about 2 weeks on clomid)
Next set is for 09/20

Did you post your 8/15 bloodwork? I don’t see it.

I don’t have the bloodwork with me but I remember a few of the tests.
Taken 07/26
TT : 383
FT : 7.7
Cortisol : 5.1
LH : 2
FSH : 2.5

8/15 blood work I won’t find out till I go into my next appointment on 09/20.

Two weeks is too early to test, but those results aren’t encouraging. I wouldn’t lower the dose before your next set of bloodwork.

Did you get your clomid from a legit pharmacy?

Yes the clomid was purchased from my local cvs and safeway. Both by the same manufacturer. The results have been amazing, I feel so much better.

Results as of 8/15 (they have gone up further since, but this is the only blood work i have)
Estradiol : 60.8 ref range 25.8 - 60.7
SHBG 42.8 ref range 16.5 55.9
TT 1113 ref range 348 - 1370
FT 22.15 ref range 9 - 30
FSH 4.4 ref range 1.5 - 12.4
LH 5.9 ref range 1.7 - 8.6

So after about 2.5 weeks on clomid 50 qd my test went from in the 300’s to over 1k. Now, i have been on clomid since july 26,16 we are almost at the end of jan 17. I have read on various places that clomid can only be taken for 6 months.

So my question is, do i taper off and see how i feel? What happens if it goes back down, do i start up again? Or do i switch to injection?

Thanks for the help

I wouldn’t go off if I had those results. I would add arimidex to the mix, your e2 is pretty high. No gyno / nipples itching, estrogen sides?

I have been on clomid for almost a year now. No troubles.

I asked him about that and he said as long as I’m experiencing no side effects then it’s fine. He said he has tried lowering it before on other patients and found out low estrogen was causing problems for patients, so he just leaves it alone if there is no side effects.

Gyro would be a hard lump behind by nipples correct? I don’t feel anything behind them. I’ve always had some chest fat, currently in a cut right now so we will see what happens. No mood swings, no itchy nipples or anything.

Mine went up to 32 and I wanted to burn my nipples off with a hot poker.

If you don’t have any symptoms, well, can’t argue with that.

It’s true, you can crash your e2, it’s miserable.

Cholesterol <160 is associated with increased all-cause mortality.

Are you taking a statin drug to lower cholesterol?

Clomid dose is too high, creates high LH/FSH and T–>E2 inside testes is very high. Taking anastrozole will not correct this as it cannot work inside the testes.

While clomid hides E2 from Selected tissues, other tissues are exposed, including brain and fat tissues. Estrogen can lead to arterial damage. E2 blocks some T action at T receptors, reducing T effects. Liver sees E2, SHBG increases, SHBG+T increases, lowering FT and Bio=T.

You need to try anastrozole to see if it can do much.

There are good reasons why high dose clomid is discouraged, you are an example.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Hey guys I know it’s been awhile, but I am back and needing help.

I was on clomid 50mg daily from July 2016 - December 2017. I stopped clomid due to it effecting my eyesight. I would take the clomid at night (right before bed, anywhere from 10 - 11 pm) and I would wake up for work around 4 am. Tested eyesight at 7 am (I work in a medical department and have access to a snellen eye chart) and I could barely see the E.

Started Test Cyp in January of 2018 (after a failed 6 week run of HCG).
Dose : 200mg / week
I do 100mg twice weekly because I seem to handle it better.
When I would do all 200mg at once, I would notice by the time my next shot was due, I was very anxious, depressed, mood swings all over. So I decided to break it up and it seemed to be helping.

As of May 2018, I was put on Anastrozole 0.5mg / week, due to high E2.

I have told my MD countless times that I do not feel right. I am feeling very anxious, violent thoughts when I get angry, moody, sometimes lack of sexual interest, ED sometimes.

As of writing this, I am currently going through an anxiety attack, I was sitting on my computer scrolling though this site and youtube when all of a sudden it became hard for me to breathe, body very fidgety, heart feels like it is racing. This has been going on for about 20 minutes now and I am finally able to get it under control a bit, through long deep breathes (like meditation).

Labs : 10/15/18
TT : 1027 Range 249 - 836
FT : 46.95 Range 9 - 30
SHBG : 21 Range 16.5-55.9
E2 : 45.3 Range 25.8 - 60.7

In February 2019, I stopped the testosterone and anastrozole for 6 weeks to let it flush out. During that time and after the symptoms completely disappeared. I am fed up with my MD and now have decided to come back here for help. I have blood work as of 2/15/19, but I had injected on 2/14 (this was my last injection before stopping). If you would like that bloodwork I can post it.

On 4/17 I went to see a psychiatrist and was diagnosed w/ depression and put on Bupropion XL 150 mg daily. I explained to her my symptoms (I had always dealt with lack of concentration, unable to sit still, depressive thoughts, anxiety, ED and lack of sexual interest, all of these even before I started clomid in 2015).

I restarted TRT on 4/14/19 at the same regimen 200mg / week (100mg on Sunday & Wednesday, w/ anastrozole 0.5mg taken on Sunday).

I appreciate any help, thank you.

did you still on Bupropion ?
have any liver panel tests ?
many guys manage well controlling E2 with sub-q with daily shots and dropping anastrosol.

Yes I am still on bupropion.
Below is the liver panel from 10/15/18 labs.

Full labs from 10/15/18

Full labs from 2/15/19 (blood drawn on 2/14, also injected .5cc on 2/14)

I have veeery similar results, same LH.

I was advised by defy to start very small dosages of clomid. After 10 days my test jumped immediately, but I feel much more shitty and will drop the clomid.

I will try some supplements now and seriously consider TRT.

However the guy can try clomid, but what is the perspective of that treatment? Life-long clomid?

I would lower T on your place(according to my still only theoretical knowledge) and add DIM and calcium d-glucorate.

DIM lowered my estradiol, even too much and I stopped it.

I was on clomid for over a year, the only reason I stopped was because it was affecting my vision. If it wasn’t affecting my vision, I probably wouldn’t have stopped.

Also, I am thinking of either lowering T or dropping AI, but not both at the same time. I am really considering dropping my dose and seeing what happens. I just want some of the others to chime in first to get their opinion.

Thanks for the post, I appreciate it.

I would try these supplements on your place. You do not risk side effects, only to invest a little money with something that may not work for you. dr John Crisler was using these 2 supplements for many of his patients

I’ll take a look into these, fairly cheap so not that bad at all.

@highpull @KSman @charlie12 @enackers @systemlord any input guys?

Can you elaborate briefly what exactly are you taking right now? How much and what have you done to control estrogen?

Worth a try.