Before I get into the nitty gritty, I want to stress that I am 21… Yet feel like I am already ready to retire
Now, the backstory:
Been training since I was approx. 13 years old.
Relatively stress free, good libido, good sleep etc. up until about the beginning of this year.
Before going into my current issues; about November 2016, I had used a SARM (ldg-4033) and then proceeded to use a SERM (clomid) in case of any suppression and then got blood tests done on the 29/01/17 due to experiencing major anxiety, heart palpitations and aggression.
My issues seem to be similar with those of iodine deficiency (after a read through of the stickies) yet I’m still concerned with what seems to be the ever increasing Prolactin and SHBG.
I saw an endocrinologist back in May due to symptoms of:
- Erectile Dysfunction / destroyed libido
- Mood (very aggressive very easily as well as "depressed like symptoms - not actually depressed)
- Energy has been shot dead
- Strength in the gym (no increase in weeks)
- Mental fog/memory issues (as can be seen with the 4 edits to this post)
- Cold intolerance (very big for me as I’ve always been the type to be able to sit in the rain in winter)
And today got shot down with no further help or information with what could help me on a better path.
Shortly I will trial with Iodine supplementation (and report back for any others with similar issues).
Also may as well add in that I have been following a mostly vegetarian diet since January.
I am aware most will target iodine here or other thyroid problems, however I would like to address SHBG and Prolactin too.
- I’ve attached all my bloodwork from the last few months, including the recent two which were requested by the endo (both 8am tests).