21st Birthday Ideas

Turn 21 in March and looking for ideas of what to do. I live in Northern California ( Bay Area). I was thinking about going to Vegas; however, getting a group together that wont bail is close to impossible. Most my buddies are either too cheap to go or wont plan ahead. Second idea is going to San Francisco, I live 15 mins away, and just going to bars but I want to do something big. What did you guys do? Or do you have any ideas?

Big birthday parties are for girls.

Big birthday parties are DEFINITELY for girls. Fuck, you’ve already had 20 of them by now. Act like you’ve been there before for Christ’s sake. I don’t blame your buddies for not wanting to go to Vegas. You sound like such a fucking douchebag that I can only imagine how horrific an experience it would be for them to be trapped in the middle of the goddamned desert with a fucking narcissist who expects everyone to hop to his fucking tune all weekend because it’s his motherfucking birthday.

How about going to a bar and trying not to drink your way into a fucking ambulance ride like half the motherfuckers out there who treat their 21st like it’s some Earth-shattering, monumental event, huh? Try that one.

I suggest squatting until you black out.

Lol i don’t celebrate birthdays at all typically. I just mean Vegas would be cool as I’ve never been while 21. And if we went. It wouldn’t be a birthday bash for me. It would just be a group of guys going bc were now all 21 lol. This isn’t super sweet 21.

Lol I think I put out the impression that this is like super sweet 16. I just meant when me and my buddies turned 18 we went to every strip club in the city and now at 21 I’m thinking Vegas.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Big birthday parties are DEFINITELY for girls. Fuck, you’ve already had 20 of them by now. Act like you’ve been there before for Christ’s sake. I don’t blame your buddies for not wanting to go to Vegas. You sound like such a fucking douchebag that I can only imagine how horrific an experience it would be for them to be trapped in the middle of the goddamned desert with a fucking narcissist who expects everyone to hop to his fucking tune all weekend because it’s his motherfucking birthday.

How about going to a bar and trying not to drink your way into a fucking ambulance ride like half the motherfuckers out there who treat their 21st like it’s some Earth-shattering, monumental event, huh? Try that one.[/quote]

Geez, get this hag a tampon…

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

How about going to a bar and trying not to drink your way into a fucking ambulance ride like half the motherfuckers out there who treat their 21st like it’s some Earth-shattering, monumental event, huh? Try that one.[/quote]

Geez, get this hag a tampon…[/quote]

LOL at this whole rant. You have the idea completely misconstrued.

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:
Turn 21 in March and looking for ideas of what to do. I live in Northern California ( Bay Area). I was thinking about going to Vegas; however, getting a group together that wont bail is close to impossible. Most my buddies are either too cheap to go or wont plan ahead. Second idea is going to San Francisco, I live 15 mins away, and just going to bars but I want to do something big. What did you guys do? Or do you have any ideas?
[/quote]

If you and a group of friends all have the time and the appropriate skills and equipment, then do something like rock-climbing or skiing for a day, within plus-or-minus two weeks of your birthday. This does not have to be a large group of people. If you don’t have the appropriate skills but you can get a group of people together who are up for it, maybe spend a day taking lessons on one of those two things.

If nothing like that is feasible, then confer with a group of friends on an afternoon or evening within plus-or-minus two weeks of your birthday, during which you will get together to do one or more ordinary, enjoyable things together such as: eat, bowl, golf, fish, hike, bicycle, play basketball, watch movie, sing karaoke. Maybe eat a birthday cake and wear a funny hat at some point. Again, this does not have to be a large group of people.

If your parents are alive and together, celebrating with them in some fashion on or close to the day would seem like a good idea, as well. If your parents are alive, apart, but both in your life: celebrating with each of them on separate days near your birthday would seem like a good idea.

Try not to do anything that will prevent you from seeing your 22nd birthday; how’s that?

I went and got pizza with my dad and he bought me my first legal beer. Then went to friends house. Big event birthday parties really aren’t my thing. Come to think of it none of my friends had any big birthday parties either.

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:
Lol i don’t celebrate birthdays at all typically. I just mean Vegas would be cool as I’ve never been while 21. And if we went. It wouldn’t be a birthday bash for me. It would just be a group of guys going bc were now all 21 lol. This isn’t super sweet 21.

Lol I think I put out the impression that this is like super sweet 16. I just meant when me and my buddies turned 18 we went to every strip club in the city and now at 21 I’m thinking Vegas. [/quote]

Vegas is lame. $15 beers? No thanks.

It’s for douches and tool bags who want to look/act like they have way more money than they actually do in order to try and get girls. Dumb.

Just go out with your buddies, have a good time and call it a night.

Sounds good. That’s the responses I was looking for. I’m not looking for a birthday bash at all. In fact my last 20 bdays have been low key at home. But I may go to the city at night with buddies. Does anyone know of nice clubs or bars in San Francisco?

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:
Sounds good. That’s the responses I was looking for. I’m not looking for a birthday bash at all. In fact my last 20 bdays have been low key at home. But I may go to the city at night with buddies. Does anyone know of nice clubs or bars in San Francisco?[/quote]

Marlena’s. It’s on Hayes Street between Gough and Octavia.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:
Sounds good. That’s the responses I was looking for. I’m not looking for a birthday bash at all. In fact my last 20 bdays have been low key at home. But I may go to the city at night with buddies. Does anyone know of nice clubs or bars in San Francisco?[/quote]

Marlena’s. It’s on Hayes Street between Gough and Octavia.[/quote]

how will he recognize you?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[/quote]

Wear a red hat.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

Do you perform there?

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

Do you perform there?[/quote]

Yes. I perform fellatio in the third stall on the left in the bathroom.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll be the one in drag. With a red hat. On my cock.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

Yes. I perform fellatio in the third stall on the left in the bathroom.[/quote]

Thought so. My buddy already told me who you were

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[/quote]

If you already have a buddy what do you need DB for?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[/quote]

If you already have a buddy what do you need DB for?
[/quote]

Double birthday BJ.