210lbs Dumbbells for 9 Reps

Bodyfat % is too high, not impressive at all. If he was 165ish with abs and did 210lb for reps with good form i would actually call it decent. I know a guy at my gym, easily one of the strongest and biggest guys in the world who does 300lb DB’s for reps, he just doesn’t compete because he doesn’t feel the need to.

[quote]matso1236 wrote:
Bodyfat % is too high, not impressive at all. If he was 165ish with abs and did 210lb for reps with good form i would actually call it decent. I know a guy at my gym, easily one of the strongest and biggest guys in the world who does 300lb DB’s for reps, he just doesn’t compete because he doesn’t feel the need to.[/quote]

Your avatar perfectly matches your post.

[quote]matso1236 wrote:
Bodyfat % is too high, not impressive at all. If he was 165ish with abs and did 210lb for reps with good form i would actually call it decent. I know a guy at my gym, easily one of the strongest and biggest guys in the world who does 300lb DB’s for reps, he just doesn’t compete because he doesn’t feel the need to.[/quote]

Jesus dude lol! You gotta be kidding me. He has abs visible to some degree and i bet he dosn’t even care about them lol! You gotta eat big to get big and strong. Some people lol!

does anyone know if somebody has done more than this on either DB incline/flat bench?

only one i can think of who is close is ronnie flat bench 200s x12.

[quote]matso1236 wrote:
I know a guy at my gym, easily one of the strongest and biggest guys in the world who does 300lb DB’s for reps, he just doesn’t compete because he doesn’t feel the need to.[/quote]

I know that guy too. He gets my water, towels my sweat, & makes my plate changes for me.

Guys I’m pretty sure your sarcasm-o-meters are broken…

Fucking wild though. He’s; solid as hell, for sure, but for the amount of weight he’s pressing, he doesn’t even look that big. Must be dense as a motherfucker.

Yea man i was joking,usually the comments skinny people would give, Because we all have a cousin or friend who squats 1200lb.

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
shit form[/quote]

TYPE2B is that you?

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
matso1236 wrote:
Bodyfat % is too high, not impressive at all. If he was 165ish with abs and did 210lb for reps with good form i would actually call it decent. I know a guy at my gym, easily one of the strongest and biggest guys in the world who does 300lb DB’s for reps, he just doesn’t compete because he doesn’t feel the need to.

Your avatar perfectly matches your post.[/quote]

he was being sarcastic.

What the hell has the internet come to when perfectly obvious sarcasm gets not one but two “you’ve got to be kidding” responses … now wait for it, they’ll come back with, “well i knew he was joking, but i was joking too…”

Nice!

Lol’ed at the sounds he makes. Reminded me of those old claymation movies. Imagine him only speaking in hep hey yup…hephephep…yuuuphup pupupup umph…

haha i said it must be sarcasm, yay!

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Guys I’m pretty sure your sarcasm-o-meters are broken…

Fucking wild though. He’s; solid as hell, for sure, but for the amount of weight he’s pressing, he doesn’t even look that big. Must be dense as a motherfucker.[/quote]

People never look that big on video, until you see them standing next to a “normal” person.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
shit form

ya man, i agree, he should lower for 9.3122 seconds, pause for 1.225 seconds, and lift in 2.453 seconds.

incline swiss ball would have been more functional too.

peace[/quote]

Nice one

how many of you haters even lift in a gym that has 210 lb dumbbells on hand?

inspiring lifts

Yeah but…its not functional…

Nice bump… :wink:

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
shit form[/quote]

Interesting, I noticed that this is the same guy who told morepain he’s fat when he made his 21" arm thread. Poor guy, must have one hell of an inferiority complex.

i could watch it a million times!

Stan Efferding= world strongest bodybuilder

He has a sweet house too.