21 Yrs Old. ED and No Libido After Two Cycles

Hello T Nation

I’m 21 i’ve used steriods last year twice, January to march and october to january this year so 8 weeks and then 10 weeks in total, few different compounds but always with Test.

i didn’t use any proper PCT apart from HCG.
Now when i think about it this has been going sincr my first cycle but i never really paid any attention for few reasons 1 i was crazy busy in general with work, 2 i wasn’t in a relationship so i wasnt sure.

Now after i was done with my last cycle i started to notice that my Penis in flaccid has gone smaller and completely disconnected from my brain, balls alot smaller and saggier, cannot get a boner even when i try with hand, i’d get a 50% erection if iam physical with a woman but it goes soft as soon as we stop, so i have no libido and no arousal.
I really don’t know if its too late for me or if i have caused a permanent damage to myself,

what tests should i run and what treatment should consider? is this persistent ED accompanied with no libido and arousal common ?

Thank you and i hope someone of knowledge would drop some in here

Which compounds?

Any of those compounds were deca/npp?

Get blood work with the following (use LC/MS-MS assay):

LH
FSH
Total T
Free T
SHBG
E2

iam getting bloods done soon, however while ((searching online)) which is sometimea a very bad thing to do. i found that all of my symptoms are the same as of all people who suffered from PFS post finastrade syndrome. AKA propeca. which are

1 penile shrinkage
2- testacles shrinkage
3 no libido or sex drive
4 obviously no erections at all and dick is shrunk and dead 90% of the time,
along with all the other physiological sides of brain fod and physical sides like fatigue

The problem is that i have never used Propeca or any other hair product, i never needed hair im very hairy already, but i researched it anyway and it appears that what is does is that it blockea testasterone from converting into DHT which causes all the sexual sides.

i havent seen anyone having as severe sides as i had with steriods.

is there a possibility the steriods that i used blocked my DHT ?

You haven’t told us what steroids you used, so no idea.

But all those are symptoms of crashed estrogen as well, so won’t know until lab work comes back

Lol dude name the compounds. Dosage etc. maybe your just in your head to much and that’s why you can’t get erection. Smack ur balls a little. Works for me