21 Yrs Old, 5'10", 160. Second Cycle with Test E/Anavar

Hi, im planning on starting my second cycle, just need some help to make sure everything looks good.
Test E 175mg E3D for 12 weeks
Anavar 40mg ED. Not sure if i should start anavar first week or wait till week 3 or 4. Planning on around 6 weeks of Anavar.
PCT week 14
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
EDIT: Forgot my AI is going to be arimidex 0.25mg EOD

Some stats:
21 years old
160 lbs
5’10
Last cycle was Test E 400mg/wk for 10 weeks with clomid PCT. Recovery was long but 100%.
Im also worried about hair loss with stacking. Do the anti DHT shampoos really work? As in has anyone had any experience with them? I was losing a small amount of hair on my 400mg cycle of Test E but nothing major.

You almost certainly won’t need the Arimidex. It’s just going to cause side effects. @iron_yuppie has a great post about when to use orals. You should read it.

2 Likes

If you are 5’10 and 160 lbs after ALREADY running supraphysiological dosages of anabolics, you may be wasting your time running anything right now.
What kind of gains do you expect to keep if you are 160lbs at 5’10 now?

3 Likes

I was 187 lbs but i stopped going to the gym two months before Covid-19 for a nice break. So yeah i dropped weight since i stopped going to the gym for 5 months. I also stopped eating properly. I’m back on track now though