21 Yr Old Low T, Planning on TRT

I live in Vancouver too and I thought I recognized you as my daughter’s classmate. I showed her and a bunch of her girlfriends your picture and they all know you. They really thought the Low T and ED problem was funny.

Sorry, just kidding on that. My daughter’s only 9. If you’re looking for a urologist who will try to help you without putting you on TRT, you could try Eugene Fuchs at OHSU in Portland. He’ll try to find a cause. If you’re secondary, he’ll probably try a clomid restart. Don’t jump into TRT too soon. It’s a last resort at your age. The Low T clinics don’t try to find a cause. They put you right on TRT and soak you for a monthly rate. Never buy your prescriptions from your doctor.

You don’t look like you’ve had low T for long. Here’s a thread from a Portland guy who saw Dr Fuchs. He felt great on clomid with his levels at 800 -900, but it doesn’t look like the restart is working. In the animal kingdom, T levels are situational. The lead male has the highest T level. When he dies, the guy who replaces him goes from low T to high T. Most girls today are dominant, deballing feminists who don’t give a crap about men’s sex needs. Your grandparents generation got married at your age, had more babies, more sex and higher T levels.

If you can’t edit out your picture, you might want to start a new thread and let this one fade away.