21 Years Old

5 years training, 365 bench, 450 squat, 500 pull

Lol oh wow a picture with shadows AND a low angle shot. Thats pathetic.

stop drinkin the haterade, shadows and low angles make no difference tough guy

back

another

legs

constructive criticism is appreciated, douchebaggery is not

[quote]hewakj22 wrote:
constructive criticism is appreciated, douchebaggery is not[/quote]

Yes, there is already more than enough douche bag in this thread.

Height and weight?

Shit pictures, shit attitude, shit rating. The only number that’s legit in this thread is the big fat 1 I am giving you, you utter tool.

Nice internet numbers. Mine are 400 bench, 500 squat, and 600 deads. Nice round numbers like yours. You don’t even look like you could make your high school football team. Surely you have something better to do?

What is with all the trolls lately?

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Nice internet numbers. Mine are 400 bench, 500 squat, and 600 deads. Nice round numbers like yours. You don’t even look like you could make your high school football team. Surely you have something better to do?

What is with all the trolls lately?[/quote]

lolol…how can you even say that…your dp tells me you struggle lifting two wet socks, nevermind making a HS football squad.

you obviously lift, want an e-blow job or something?

Your numbers seem pretty inflated based on your appearance

hey hewakj22,

I see you’ve been training for 5 years with some pretty good lift numbers.

While i dont doubt you put those numbers on the bar and lift em I do doubt ur ability to properly hit the target muscles with those moves, and probably alot of other moves ur doing.

Someone who lifts with these numbers should generally have alot more developement showing through unless your just using some super low rep program all the time. Your chest is especially flat, your legs are actually thick but again lack good developement.

Everytime I’ve seen this it usually means your not doing full range of motions or shitty technique. It especially visible when these guys hit the leg press and get down to their large stomachs without anything close to a full rep for their legs. Once a stocky built guy told me he reps up 460 on the squat, I didn’t believe him and asked him to show me a bodyweight squat. He didnt even have the properly flexibility to do a BW squat right or anywhere close to correct squat…with no weight on 'em. Had another one tell me he reped 600lbs. When i corrected his technique, he had to go down to 225, he thanked me a few months later cause he legs finally looked good.

You obviously push yourself and have some good balls if u work with tough weights, why not take a good look at your technique and make sure your target muscles are being hit properly. It should help your growth. I bet with a little technique revampin you could come back with several points up on the physique ratings. It will all depend on whether u just want to feel like ur lifting big weights or you want to be big and lift big weights.