T Nation

21 Year Old, 169 lbs.

Hi all!

Because my old thread was more about me holding a shoe, I made a new one. Pics are from 28 and 30 april 2012.
I am currently using Poliquin’s A-GVT program, slight modified. Beside this, i make HIIT cardio when i want to.

Make your comments :slight_smile:

Back lat spread.

Side chest. Not the best pose.

Back. Not the best pose again.

not bad, you are very lean right now, what are your current goals? have you been training to put on more mass or to get leaner? at your current level I would say just continue adding mass, you likely have a good metabolism, so you could continue adding mass for awhile without having to be too concerned with fat gain.

how tall are you? weight isn’t all that relevant without height as well.

i’d give you a 6/10 right now. You look like you know what you’re doing, If you had another 20lbs of lean mass at the same degree of leanness, it would probably put you up to a 7.5-8/10 in my books which is a damn good accomplishment in the physique world.

Any before photos?

Is this a bulk or a cut?

Are you competing?

How tall are you?

-Zep

@ Dbol123 and Zeppelin0731

I have never done decidedly cut/bulk routines. I do not believe that you need to bulk up to gain muscle. I am a firm believer in Poliquin’s work, because it has worked so well for me.

I am planning to compete in april next year, so my focus is on gaining mass right now. But same time, i want to stay as lean as possible while i’m doing this.

My height is 179 cm.

I have two pictures from last year, i will upload them in a second.

Taken last spring.

One more. Not the best poses.

Your upper body looks good, I don’t know if it’s the angle but it looks to me from your avi and side chest photo that you have chicken legs.

[quote]kox wrote:
Your upper body looks good, I don’t know if it’s the angle but it looks to me from your avi and side chest photo that you have chicken legs. [/quote]
I would not call my legs small, but i will upload a picture and let you decide :slight_smile:

Still got the same shoes?

Well so it was just the angle :wink:

How much weight have you gained in the last year while staying lean?

-Zep

@ Highjumper: Funny guy is funny…

@ kox: I thought so :slight_smile:

@ Zeppelin0731: I weighted around 150 lbs in last springs, så about 20 lbs. I think that’s pretty decent in a year.

looking really good man, keep up whatever youre doing

[quote]ThomasK wrote:
@ Zeppelin0731: I weighted around 150 lbs in last springs, sÃ¥ about 20 lbs. I think that’s pretty decent in a year. [/quote]

If you are trying to stay lean the whole time, I would say that that is excellent progress.

-Zep

Nice looking delts.

[quote]bignate wrote:
looking really good man, keep up whatever youre doing[/quote]
Thanks man, appreciate!

[quote]Zeppelin0731 wrote:

[quote]ThomasK wrote:
@ Zeppelin0731: I weighted around 150 lbs in last springs, sÃ?Â¥ about 20 lbs. I think that’s pretty decent in a year. [/quote]

If you are trying to stay lean the whole time, I would say that that is excellent progress.

-Zep[/quote]
I was never above ~12% BF. Since i started a Paleo inspired diet in February, I have gained muscle, while lowering my BF.

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
Nice looking delts. [/quote]
Thanks Bro!

Calf picture from the other day. Maybe a little hairy :slight_smile: