21 Year Old 1 Year Transformation

This was over the course of 1 year. The first pic is obviously day 1. The second is 1 month. The 3rd is 3 months. The last is of course the 1 year. After the 1 year pic…I have completely plateaued. No matter what I do, I can’t seem to get any bigger. (All my measurements and lean mass stay the same). I don’t use any steroids or anything.

Great transformation!!! especially in only 1 years time. However, post pics of your legs/back along with stats ( ht, wt, max lifts, diet etc). Will be much easier to give advise when those are known, in particular how to get you growing again. But overall, coming from a 21 year old you look great. Good job man and keep it up.

This is my 1 year back photo

whats your weight and diet? cals per day/ macros etc?

Holy hell man, delts look massive in your back double bi. this is just my two sense but i would work on your lats/traps and overall back thickness. Also as previously stated throw a leg pic on here.

I don’t think telling you my current weight will help with anything. It constantly varies. At the 1 year picture time I was around 180. I switched to a full on bulk to gain mass. Eating around 4500 calories a day. 100g of Fat, 300g of Protein, and I tried to hit 600g of carbs daily. This just made me fat…lol. I got all the way up to 227.

However, most of my measurements stayed the exact same. I just gained in my gut. Idk…I just feel like I have plateaued completely. No matter how hard I hit an area I want bigger, such as my chest it just doesn’t work.

Well regardless of calorie intake you will only gain so much muscle at a time, the figure I’ve read was 1/4 to 3/4 lb per week (natural), based on genetic potential and how well you do things. Thats not really a timeframe people like to wrap their head around especially if you are unlucky only grinding out a lb of muscle per month! So what ends up happening is that people overeat to watch their scale weight rise, then get frustrated at the lack of midsection definition and so diet and probably catabolize a little and stay steady. If you are getting ‘fat’ at 4500 calories a day, try a couple lower cal lower carb control days on the days that you are busy out and about. Real easy. Or keep 4500 cals and increase work volume, anaerobic or aerobic. The greater the calorie flux the better shape you are in generally. Oh, and time is always your best friend, you’ve done great in a year but progress will slow, this game is all about the long haul.

read

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/member_rules_for_rate_my_physique

Thank you for the advice! I’ve been considering doing some carb cycling to help maintain a decent physique while building at the same time. You’ve definitely inspired me to do so. However, I still need some tips on breaking this ridiculous plateau I’m under. For example, my chest is at 43.5". It has stayed the exact same throughout this entire thing. I have tried EVERYTHING. I’m talking like an insane OVERLOAD to try and get it to budge. It won’t…and I don’t understand. According to my natural genetics and natural genetic potential. It has not been capped yet. Any ideas?

How are the wheels? Squats and deadlifts do wonders…

The wheels are great. Probably one of my best things. I hit the squats and dead lift pretty hard. I’d show you, but the moderator is blocking my pictures. I’ll just give you the stats. 27" thighs, 17.5" calves.

You obviously could use more mass but the transformation is impressive. Congrats.

funny that you say you plateu at the same time you look like you are on a contest diet :b

[quote]jjj720 wrote:
At the 1 year picture time I was around 180.

…I just feel like I have plateaued completely[/quote]

Unless you are about 60" tall, you have not maxed out at 180 lbs.

[quote]jjj720 wrote:
The wheels are great. Probably one of my best things. I hit the squats and dead lift pretty hard. I’d show you, but the moderator is blocking my pictures. I’ll just give you the stats. 27" thighs, 17.5" calves.[/quote]

Wait a second, 27 inch thighs? Idk about that man, that would be extremely crazy for your weight and bf %. 27 inch thighs are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge on someone with sub 10% bf (which you look to have). Can you take different pics of your wheels and upload them to see if it gets through?

The key is “recovery” muscles grow when you are NOT training them. Add an extra hour sleep and see how it works.

I second that. That would make you extremely disproportionate in regards to your upper body.

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:

[quote]jjj720 wrote:
The wheels are great. Probably one of my best things. I hit the squats and dead lift pretty hard. I’d show you, but the moderator is blocking my pictures. I’ll just give you the stats. 27" thighs, 17.5" calves.[/quote]

Wait a second, 27 inch thighs? Idk about that man, that would be extremely crazy for your weight and bf %. 27 inch thighs are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge on someone with sub 10% bf (which you look to have). Can you take different pics of your wheels and upload them to see if it gets through?[/quote]